vladonski

Jun 1, 2024

Yeah so the game it's self is way ahead of updates (new enemies maybe even done, maps, ui, and clothes)

AnonExpress

Oct 30, 2023
I just started following this game and I was a little taken aback by everyone bashing Eromancer. I'm guessing the game follows the typical norm of suffering from snail-paced development with disproportionate financial support or the developer giving some mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: Anti-Toxic Med

Zi0_Matrix

Jan 14, 2024
snail-paced development
Check
with disproportionate financial support
Check
or the developer giving some mouth.
Check

Another one of the big reasons was the apparent discontinuation of Malise and The Machine to develop Pure Onyx.
We've been told that MATM is 'temporarily on hold' while PO is completed, but it's been years since then so who knows?
Even if Ero ever did actually finish PO and go back to MATM, you can't help but be worried about the fate of MATM given PO's dev cycle.

Benvict

Nov 11, 2018
View attachment 1926760

Overview:
Pure Onyx is a classic beat ‘em up with RPG elements set in the world of our flagship title, Malise and the Machine. It follows heroine Onyx as she brawls her way through the dystopian streets of New Babylon, where she’ll encounter gangs, crime syndicates, a corrupt police force, and the bio-engineered horrors of the insidious Babel Corporation. It features fully animated, 3D art and is styled after 80s cyberpunk anime. Pure Onyx contains in-game, fully animated H content.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-27
Release Date: 2024-07-26
Developer: Eromancer - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.109.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands:

If the links are down, report it.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra:
Soundtrack - Concept Art 2018 - Concept Art 2019/2020

Thank you Yessir331 for sharing!

View attachment 980526 View attachment 980523 View attachment 980524 View attachment 980525
this game is great and i cant wait until the development gets completed.

• Haha
Reactions: tetrayrok

Poggersq

May 2, 2022

Yeah so the game it's self is way ahead of updates (new enemies maybe even done, maps, ui, and clothes)
wt're you talking about, all i see are test updates and the same updates the game has showcased thus far.
i just scrolled through their pateon through the link you gave. even then, someone already told you if you are not aware: the patreon is CLOSED. (aka OUT OF ORDER). we may not even know where they are. for all we know after the closing they could've restarted from scratch. do you know how long it takes to code? especially for the game with graphics of this caliber?
mind you parasite in city came AFTER this game, and it' also a side-scroller F2P. you guys got your priorities mixed up. that's no good.

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes