Ukimo

Jan 26, 2024
Hmm so the last patch notes are:bug fixes, improved charger hentai scene(imo its barely visible) added sfx to charger(actually used the sfx that exist already) added a new animation for red light and its a background animation that nobody looks at and its black color, and thats it everything else is fix and unimportant things.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Hmm so the last patch notes are:bug fixes, improved charger hentai scene(imo its barely visible) added sfx to charger(actually used the sfx that exist already) added a new animation for red light and its a background animation that nobody looks at and its black color, and thats it everything else is fix and unimportant things.
LOL BRO THOUGHT THE UPDATES WERE MEANINGFUL
(cue meme)

• Haha
Reactions: Dinglederper

sariel2024

Formerly 'soriel1991'
Sep 26, 2017
Hello, excuse me for my English.
I just wanted to know if it was still possible to release the camera in the game and if so how? Thank you so much

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
this game is ass, why are they making me grind RNG drops for a sex scene
Because the developer knows that it´s the only way you´ll play the game. He has no intention to actually make a game, he´s just milking his patreons.
Be honest, if the H-animations were unlocked by default, would you play the game for more than 10 min?
I know I wouldn´t.

Reactions: Poggersq
Feb 7, 2022
i mean, for what purpose is there to arbitrarily drag the game and inflate play sessions just to make people play the game for longer? in theory youve already paid in the patreon and your play time doesnt really impact their revenue after whats paid is paid.
stalling development just makes disillusioned people leave and the ones hopeful for a good game to become skeptical

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes