KillerHgamer

Formerly 'Killerfightergamer'
Dec 14, 2020
No hate but, I feel like at this rate if they keep messing things up the game itself will get so unwanted to play that everyone will just save all the scenes on video and share them with everyone when its complete (if it even happens) a lot of people are already doint that actually.

Like, even the developers seem to care more about bringing more sex scenes to keep the fanbase distracted and buy time while they keep winning ez money from them than actually improving the rest of the game.

And since a lot of people gets desperate for new updates they keep trying to milk the same scenes as much as possible and then adding the REAL new scenes or changes to keep the progress as slow as possible.

This game deserves better tbh, the quality of the art and animations are excelent and thats what bringed me here from the start, and it still have a huge potential, but the developers are not letting the game evolve.

Dekkard23

Sep 6, 2021
Or, and hear me out...gameplay that isn't a complete afterthought.
Whaaattttt?! No way! That would be something though. I too would love a serviceable beat'em up game that's fun to play with an element of H animation/punishment. Priorities should be given to gameplay & level design. Instead each update is mainly "fixes" to bugs that are introduced in each iteration and documentation of said update. Even bugs that no one even noticed or cared for in the beginning. Instead of working on the core element (of what makes a game), most of the resources are committed to frills.

Ukimo

Jan 26, 2024
Hello! Ive been fondling with unity explorer and was wondering is there a way to change the color of the items, ive been googling about it but dont seem to find any guides about unity explorer, oh and i managed to get reshade program to work in game and change some colors and graphics of the game in case you want to spice up the fun.

dean027

May 3, 2018
I'm just hoping they solved the image rate and crash issue. Before .109 it was ok but the .109 is just no more playable for me.

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes