who will only do so after you've had sex with at least 10 women.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-24
Release Date: 2020-02-26
Developer: Seizel
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

03.jpg casamom011.png casatia001.png 06.jpg 04.jpg

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Hrrrm fucking women in pursuit of what I can only assume if the Goddess of Bust Size. I'd also assume a future harem tag.

Reactions: Seizel

akakabooto

Jun 11, 2017
alot of bugs, going to class teacher wants a book, i go get the book, and go back to teacher and its reseting so she wants the book again, no highlights or arrows so very hard to navigate.

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Bad map. Hard to know where to click to move.

In the MC room, you can get out by clicking in the center of the screen, at the bottom (window shade). In your living room, a double door leads to the street. Then you need to find the school in the middle of many constructions. Every move is complicated.

It's a demo. So i don't expect much.
DEV, you need arrows inside the house or icons (living room / bedroom / kitchen / bathroom). Need a map where useful constructions are easily visible (icon or name). Icon at home, icon at school. The story has potential, good renders but the map needs to be improved before anything, if you decide to create the game in the sandbox style.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
plot reminded me of my cute roomate...you need to have sex with X amount of girls to win.

navigation system sucked ass. there was no arrows no highlighted...anything really. you cant tell what you can interact with or even if you can. i gave up at the library

Reactions: Seizel