Ren'Py Abandoned Pursuit of Dreams [v0.1.1] [Seizel]

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
where is the damned key?!?
i've talked to every student and person i can at the school, no one knows a thing about a key.
to swim i need a swimsuit, no place to get one.
eh? he needs her panties before he can teach me yoga? this reminds me of another game....

Last edited:
Reactions: gartal

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
why would somebody remove incest here on this site, with a big fan base of incest fans? man the dev sure is a crazz man or woman :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: DEV tell us why did you do this? And please have a change of heart :cry:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ok other errors.
tho i use a different name it still calls me seizel.
when i try to talk to alex after getting the drive with games, it errors with sayer t is not a string or function.
when i get a new quest, it gives me a nonetype error.
still no damned idea where the locker key is!!
OH! another error, when i talk to mickey and say i have the picture of boobs it quickly goes to the fat chick exercising and he won't let me train until he sees the pic...

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
man i can't do shit in this game can't find the key or the swimsuit or do yoga and why would you remove incest?

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
REading the whole thread, I think the incest patch kept throwing AV warnings - it seemed it had malware in it.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer t is not a function or string.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "GameMemoria.rpyc", line 154, in script call
  File "Evelyn.rpyc", line 50, in script call
  File "Evelyn.rpyc", line 187, in script call
  File "emma.rpyc", line 161, in script call
  File "Alex.rpyc", line 29, in script
  File "G:\Downloads\PursuitofDreams.0.1.1-pc\PursuitofDreams.0.1.1-pc\PursuitofDreams.0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 685, in execute
    raise Exception("Sayer %s is not a function or string." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer t is not a function or string.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Pursuit of Dreams 0.1.1
Mon May 25 14:12:25 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1790, in <module>
  File "game/questlog.rpy", line 575, in assign
  File "game/questlog.rpy", line 202, in activate
  File "game/questlog.rpy", line 213, in _changeactivity
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'active'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Evelyn.rpyc", line 50, in script call
  File "Evelyn.rpyc", line 187, in script call
  File "emma.rpyc", line 161, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 1790, in script
  File "G:\Downloads\PursuitofDreams.0.1.1-pc\PursuitofDreams.0.1.1-pc\PursuitofDreams.0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\Downloads\PursuitofDreams.0.1.1-pc\PursuitofDreams.0.1.1-pc\PursuitofDreams.0.1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1790, in <module>
  File "game/questlog.rpy", line 575, in assign
  File "game/questlog.rpy", line 202, in activate
  File "game/questlog.rpy", line 213, in _changeactivity
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'active'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Pursuit of Dreams 0.1.1
Mon May 25 14:18:37 2020
talking with Alex
talking with the sister
how do i even play boob shot?

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've loaded up a previous save it loaded fine but when I got to use the MC phone it just gives me a bunch of errors.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I've loaded up a previous save it loaded fine but when I got to use the MC phone it just gives me a bunch of errors.
Maybe you must start a new game because i don´t become an error when i open the phone

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...fuck...i was playing for the first time, and "hey, a nice music, lets increase de audio", and then i click in hannah masturbating....well...lets say that i never click so fast in the audio settings...lets say that now my neighbors think that i was fucking early in the morning.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
The PC mini games are too hard... the time out on the butt game is so short, and what are the controls for the boob shoot?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys,
i had yesterday nothing to do so i "update" or create the incest patch for the version 0.1.1.I hope that everything will work.I didn´t had the time to play the current version complete.The patch must be updatet when a new version is released.Have fun with it :)

Last edited:

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
has this fantasy world no gravitation?
or why does the girl in pic4 float in midair ;)?

whack

Aug 1, 2018
Lets start by saying that i think this game has potential, music is nice and renders are decent.

However there's a lot wrong with the game in its current state:
- The quests are misleading, i never found the key. For swimming and yoga you need an item which isnt available yet? I suggest either fully implementing a quest, or not at all. Or at least meet us halfway and give a message that the next step is for a next version so we dont spend time searching for item that do not excist.
- Often i was unable to speak to characters because they were not present in the map, its hard to say what is correct here. But would like to either have them permanantly present somewhere on the map. Or have like a schedule system so we know when its futile to try and find someone.
- The money income seems only through the computer mini game atm, and there even is a quest to buy the pendrive for the computer girl to get more mini games (which both seem broken atm). I personally am not a fan of this, just give the mc something to do for a normal way to earn money.
- The game is quite buggy atm, i encountered multiple crashes. (starting extra minigame, church dialog, and some i cant recall where exactly)
- The dialog has a fair amount of borken engrish. Which personally i do not mind too much in early stages as long as we understand what is ment to be said.

With that all said, its nice to see a new game with potential. Just please keep the game in a way you would want without copying too much from other games. Copying elements from other games is fine in my opinion, as long as its mixed with enough original content.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Lets start by saying that i think this game has potential, music is nice and renders are decent.

However there's a lot wrong with the game in its current state:
- The quests are misleading, i never found the key. For swimming and yoga you need an item which isnt available yet? I suggest either fully implementing a quest, or not at all. Or at least meet us halfway and give a message that the next step is for a next version so we dont spend time searching for item that do not excist.
- Often i was unable to speak to characters because they were not present in the map, its hard to say what is correct here. But would like to either have them permanantly present somewhere on the map. Or have like a schedule system so we know when its futile to try and find someone.
- The money income seems only through the computer mini game atm, and there even is a quest to buy the pendrive for the computer girl to get more mini games (which both seem broken atm). I personally am not a fan of this, just give the mc something to do for a normal way to earn money.
- The game is quite buggy atm, i encountered multiple crashes. (starting extra minigame, church dialog, and some i cant recall where exactly)
- The dialog has a fair amount of borken engrish. Which personally i do not mind too much in early stages as long as we understand what is ment to be said.

With that all said, its nice to see a new game with potential. Just please keep the game in a way you would want without copying too much from other games. Copying elements from other games is fine in my opinion, as long as its mixed with enough original content.
swinsuit is on the shelve, in the house