Ren'Py Abandoned Pursuit of Dreams [v0.1.1] [Seizel]

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
How do I play the game when its rar file and I have mac?
you have to extract the rar file before you can play it, go to the appstore and type rar extractor or unrar or archrive extractor and download and install one of the results or use this link

Dec 7, 2019
Downloaded Pursuit of Dreams v0.1, unzipped, and got a notification from Windows Defender of "Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml" which rated it as a "Severe" threat.

Seizel

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2018
Hi, first of all thanks for trying this "game" if you can call it a game. I know that there are many, many things to improve and I hope that one day someone will say "play a pursuit of dreams is very interesting" but I am realistic and I know that I am far from making a game that is decent. That's why I appreciate being told when you guys find bugs.

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Downloaded Pursuit of Dreams v0.1, unzipped, and got a notification from Windows Defender of "Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml" which rated it as a "Severe" threat.
I always scan the ZIP or RAR or 7z with ZoneAlarm Antivirus and/or Malwarebytes before i unzip them, since it's possible to construct a malicious ZIP/RAR/7z file that will do its dirty work as soon as it's unzipped.

Never unzip anything you get from random web sources without scanning it with a scanner that looks inside ZIP files.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Hi, first of all thanks for trying this "game" if you can call it a game. I know that there are many, many things to improve and I hope that one day someone will say "play a pursuit of dreams is very interesting" but I am realistic and I know that I am far from making a game that is decent. That's why I appreciate being told when you guys find bugs.
I won't abandon the game even if it doesn't have patrons as long as at least one person wants to keep playing it.
At most I can delay it. With that said, thanks to all of you who tried it.
That post just earned you a Patreon.

Real dedication and passion. Do your best, keep listening to the experienced ones for technical advice, and make the game YOU want to make.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I won't abandon the game even if it doesn't have patrons as long as at least one person wants to keep playing it.
isn't there a way rollback or a back button if u go to the library and pickup the glasses u give them back but afterwards u are stuck on the bookshelf image

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Your game has more potential than some games that have a lot more patrons. I guess people want to see more before jumping in, but there seems to be nothing particularly wrong or off with it, so there's no reason you shouldn't build some support in the long run!

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
isn't there a way rollback or a back button if u go to the library and pickup the glasses u give them back but afterwards u are stuck on the bookshelf image

there is a book you have to look for it's one of the small books I have made that mistake as well

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Sorry, but this thing needs a rework... No rollback, No time advance except for going back to the house and sleeping every thime, the library, yea, cant escape the bookshelf... It's pretty busted... even started throwing errors after giving the thumb-drive to the kid in the computer room...

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Why this game delete incest patch
Probably because if he has a patrion account for vn/game support and he is make something that goes against their terms, his account gets deleted and "incest" is one of the forbidden things not allowed, sure, some one can patch it, but it can't be linked as part of it...

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm Incest tag removed ? :confused: meh dissapointed :cautious: its was more interesting with incest patch (y)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Deleting incest is not immersive. You should add custom relationship and give us choice. Like telling them ''Sis'' ''Mom'' or any custom input. This could be fix your issues with patreon and make your fans happy.

Reactions: Manifold

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the removal of incest was a kick in the nards. it was one of the main reasons i played this game the first time. but even that couldnt save what it is now. first of all sandbox...ugh. ontop of that theres no real sense of direction and i quit playing shortly after getting to the gym with the basketball players and cheerleaders. if above comments r true then thats even worse. i only noticed the no rollback like i said didnt play the game long enough to see the rest of the bugs. if this is devs first attempt at a game maybe sandbox isnt the way to go but that just my opinion. all in all my interest in game really lowered. maybe i'll give it another shot in the future but i cant get through it at the moment. but good luck to you dev.

Reactions: AlexTorch