F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
FYI.. It would be best to have a post with a notepad or text document with all the codes for the episodes and just link to it through the OP so it's not TOO cluttered. Maybe even declare the area in each episode?
Like this:
Episode 10 Code: xxxxyyy (at the whore house)

Thoughts? Volunteers? Busy doggo so not sure when time would open up for me to carefully search the thread and hoping my search hits the mark sooner rather than later. That takes some time. o_O
might as well..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wrote them down a while ago.
*edit* usually there's a cheat house in the first map.

Last edited:

hirokaski

Apr 17, 2018
just hope there's moore of my sexy robo waifu as so fari've been not impressed it's like he/she thinks "I get paid so i put in NO EFFORT and do filler after filler using the same shit and only do something different every 20 parts

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
So, sorry to be that guy, but any news on ep. 62 so far?
It should be one episode per month, mostly because patrons pay monthly. If nobody has provided a link for the Special Edition so far, then we just have to wait for the free version, which should be soon. Looking at the previous Patreon post dates, it should be before the 20th.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
It should be one episode per month, mostly because patrons pay monthly. If nobody has provided a link for the Special Edition so far, then we just have to wait for the free version, which should be soon. Looking at the previous Patreon post dates, it should be before the 20th.
Oh well, tough luck, it happens.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Oh well, tough luck, it happens.
Well, I made one mistake, it should be before the 20th, but of the next month, since early access for 1$-Tier is 30 days prior to public release. Yesterday Ep61 got public, so if we want Ep62, we'll likely have to wait another month.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Well, I made one mistake, it should be before the 20th, but of the next month, since early access for 1$-Tier is 30 days prior to public release. Yesterday Ep61 got public, so if we want Ep62, we'll likely have to wait another month.
Damn, that's rough.

hirokaski

Apr 17, 2018
Only reason i still play is hoping there is more dash and the bot girls as the series is starting to get a little stale and im considering learning how he made this and reworking it to make it better.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Only reason i still play is hoping there is more dash and the bot girls as the series is starting to get a little stale and im considering learning how he made this and reworking it to make it better.
Thought has crossed my mind too, to be fair.

That said, is it worth redoing in flash or would opting for another platform, like RPGM or Ren'py be a easier or more rewarding/worthwhile tool?

Well, and on the bright side, Ep.61 did involve some new bot girls (and what might be their mysterious place of origin, cited back in ep.36), no?

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
a redo would likely benefit more from Ren'Py than from RPGM by nature of the original being mouse based.. it'd be really hard to do all that in a RPGM for that favours keyboard. the rewarding part, idk, you'd have to extract all the stuff from the .swf files, and good luck getting the scripting over without creating a mess. i don't know of a converter that does it, so it would be all manually.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ep 61 is available on Newgrounds now
Ep 61 was already posted in the thread late june and can still be found in the previous page.

It's Ep.62, special edition preferably, what we are discussing....

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Still No News About Episode 62..?
Is there a reason why you repeatedly ask basically the same question? That is asking for the latest version?

Here the answer:
If nobody posts a link for the SE then nobody seems to have access to it, or just doesn't feel like sharing it. So if nobody shares it then you'll either have to wait for the free version, which doesn't include the SE, or support the dev yourself if you either want the SE or just can't wait for the free version (one month after 1$-tier patrons).
Repeatedly requesting the new version won't make anything faster, instead it might just annoy people (and is against site rules, but I'll ignore it this time to give a straight answer).

I'll kindly ask, could you stop spamming the same question over and over again and just be patient? Like I said, if nobody shares, best option is to just wait, whether we get the SE or not.

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
Is there a reason why you repeatedly ask basically the same question? That is asking for the latest version?

Here the answer:
If nobody posts a link for the SE then nobody seems to have access to it, or just doesn't feel like sharing it. So if nobody shares it then you'll either have to wait for the free version, which doesn't include the SE, or support the dev yourself if you either want the SE or just can't wait for the free version (one month after 1$-tier patrons).
Repeatedly requesting the new version won't make anything faster, instead it might just annoy people (and is against site rules, but I'll ignore it this time to give a straight answer).

I'll kindly ask, could you stop spamming the same question over and over again and just be patient? Like I said, if nobody shares, best option is to just wait, whether we get the SE or not.
a fellow noob what would you expect more from someone like him? and btw that was the exact same reason i stopped sharing a year ago the SE and updates because on that repetitive question from other users. same goes to patrons who are still pledging.
later not long i quit being a patron too.
be safe all.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
new update, just purchase it today. let me know if it works.

Code: love
Kudos to you.

Two things I want to point out:

Maybe use another site to upload the file and link it here, most used one might be Mega or Nopy. In my case, the file attachment just opens another tab and plays it in the browser.
Honestly not a big problem, in that case I just have to check in Firefox under site information for more information and look at the media, the .swf is an embedded file which then can be saved and played with a flash player instead of the browser.

The other thing is, if it is not too much to ask for (and a certain someone was already rather persistent with it), could you also share Ep 62? Personally it would just feel inconsistent to play one episode if I haven't played the previous one yet, though I also don't have anything against waiting for the free version.

Setriven

Jun 5, 2017
new update, just purchase it today. let me know if it works.

Code: love

My friend, you have done this P*mon Community an unimaginable favor.
From all of us, an undisputable Thank You "Aimware Night Mare Combat"

Wish we had more people like you.

PS: as "xZecretX" mentioned above, would your kind heart help us obtain both 62 Special and 63 Special episodes?

Example:

Episode 62 Special Edition: SWF form - Code
Episode 63 Special Edition: SWF form - Code

You have no idea how grateful we will all be.... sorry for the request but, please understand us plebs.

To your eternal Gratitude.

Batman Forever

Reactions: alomo147 and MrGuiW
D

Deleted member 1101747

I tested both and I had to change the name of the game's title, mediafire was censoring and blocking me from uploading the file because I use the word pussy. let me know if you have any problems.

also for the codes, 63 edition is love and 62 edition is orange.

2.10 star(s) 10 Votes