beastmaster62

Nov 10, 2018

I tested both and I had to change the name of the game's title, mediafire was censoring and blocking me from uploading the file because I use the word pussy. let me know if you have any problems.

also for the codes, 63 edition is love and 62 edition is orange.
Thank You so much for sharing this with us!

RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
i know it may be annoying, but sadly my tablet just died and forgot to put the akaikaze binder in my sd so it was on the main memory and when it stopped functioning all the data in the memory died too, including all the eps with ther respective codes, so if someone could send me the eps 56 to 61 with their codes please

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
i know it may be annoying, but sadly my tablet just died and forgot to put the akaikaze binder in my sd so it was on the main memory and when it stopped functioning all the data in the memory died too, including all the eps with ther respective codes, so if someone could send me the eps 56 to 61 with their codes please
Maybe search the thread, I believe most (if not all) links should still be available as single downloads (but yeah, a bit annoying that they kinda just get thrown away from the OP instead of adding a spoiler like other games do with additional content).
Also, in the OP is a link to a post I made which includes all currently known codes, which I update as soon as I see a new episode / code here.

Reactions: RM4ST3R

RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
Maybe search the thread, I believe most (if not all) links should still be available as single downloads (but yeah, a bit annoying that they kinda just get thrown away from the OP instead of adding a spoiler like other games do with additional content).
Also, in the OP is a link to a post I made which includes all currently known codes, which I update as soon as I see a new episode / code here.
ok i'll search for the eps on the posts but thanks for the code list is really helpfull

RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
Welp i gathered all the Eps and with xZecretX's help added the cheat list included on the binder too, so here it is and enjoy the fap

i would liked to upload this on the main page but idk if only the op can do that, im a rookie on this stuff:cry:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
i would liked to upload this on the main page but idk if only the op can do that, im a rookie on this stuff
Usually someone has to report the post containing the newest update, someone who has the rights to edit the OP will add it then.
The last thread update was for Ep60, so I guess nobody did and I forgot as well.

Reactions: Igneel1

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018

I tested both and I had to change the name of the game's title, mediafire was censoring and blocking me from uploading the file because I use the word pussy. let me know if you have any problems.

also for the codes, 63 edition is love and 62 edition is orange.
Thank you so much for your contribution and patience with us.

Question, the Easter Egg in ep.62 is just that one sex scene in the forest or is there more? The dialogue between MC & [Redacted] felt kind of inconclusive & unfinished, so i was asking myself if there might be other spots, like it sometimes happens in other episodes....

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yes, I think that's the only easter egg, please correct me if somebody finds more
Yeah, this time around i actually read the begining of ep. 63 and the repartee between Bridget & Claire made it obvious that leaving things unresolved/unsaid was very much by intent.

Also, quite clear Bridget strongly suspects, if not outright knows, of the actual relationship between the Tamer and her. Strong "Mine, bitch. Who's the main one, uh?" notes in the Bridget & Tamer scene of the episode.

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Never played this but before I start do I need to play each episode to get the entire story?
Well, they are episodic, so while playing it all does inform you of bits here and there, it ain't really necessary to get the gist of the game. It ain't exactly a visual novel of elaborate plotting, you know...

D

Deleted member 1101747

I only change the name because mediafire blocks certain words like pussy but its still works.

Code: purple

A bonus scene featuring a new legendary Pussymon is available, after unlock it in the cheat manager just click in the "!" spot in area 02 to start the event.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I only change the name because mediafire blocks certain words like pussy but its still works.

Code: purple

A bonus scene featuring a new legendary Pussymon is available, after unlock it in the cheat manager just click in the "!" spot in area 02 to start the event.
Really? that's like, the 3rd time that's the code at least. Maybe Sp3ktr3 could get all "purple legends" together for an orgy next time! :ROFLMAO:

Just to be sure, no Easter Eggs or anything on this one, right?

Last edited:

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
I only play it for bridget, but she gets less attention in this game and it is disappointing.
None actually get that much attention besides anal fixation in this game.
I play this for Claire (in non hypocrite way, I like Claire but I don't like anal stuff)

Dev's milking tactics and using it as positive marketing is getting way too obvious now.
I bet those pussymons from special edition extra scenes will be just recolored and presented in future version. (actually he may have done it already.)

I used to post new updates here but I stopped paying for it. I will still play it until guys like you are posting new updates here. Just to see where story with Claire leads, and if he take this story to forced route or multi-optional route.

Also each time he puts up pole for new content, his content get reduced. He used to put 3-4 side quest. now all I can see is 1 scene saying "Can you find the easter egg?"
maybe someone will tell him Easter is long gone. He got one opportunity/excuse to reduce his content and he latched onto it.

Reactions: rKnight
2.10 star(s) 10 Votes