Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Agree, Claire's story is the last interesting thing about this game in my opinion (there might be other good stories but after 60+ episodes I just forgot them, I guess), just wanting to see how she will react about what her boyfriend did, but idk, it could also just be like:

You bad, MC good, now I'm part of his harem, The end.

And then Bridget and Claire turn into the new Lizardish and Lepllany duo.

Reactions: cvedant95

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Agree, Claire's story is the last interesting thing about this game in my opinion (there might be other good stories but after 60+ episodes I just forgot them, I guess), just wanting to see how she will react about what her boyfriend did, but idk, it could also just be like:

You bad, MC good, now I'm part of his harem, The end.

And then Bridget and Claire turn into the new Lizardish and Lepllany duo.
Actually, i think there's a bunch of stuff here and there that could make up a decent story, if only Sp3ktr3 would stop stringing people along and look into tying up loose threads from some of the past episodes instead of throwing them into a bus and forgetting for the next macguffin chase.

This last ep. in particular has been a complete filler in a mostly speed bump arc and doesn't even try to hide it.

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Peoples really fap to THIS ?
i collect this game, so i keep checking for new stuff. may as well see it to be complete some day.
i also collect books from certain authors and see to have a complete collection there.
wouldn't actually fap over this here, or a collection of scifi books.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
lso each time he puts up pole for new content, his content get reduced. He used to put 3-4 side quest. now all I can see is 1 scene saying "Can you find the easter egg?"
maybe someone will tell him Easter is long gone. He got one opportunity/excuse to reduce his content and he latched onto it.
By Easter Egg you know that the dev not talking about an actual egg, right?

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
only those sexy bot girls everything else is a boner killer
idk man i do like kittens. Val does look cute.

then again i'd not go as far as actually liking them -that- much to try out weird stuff.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Hey guys, I see that in the opening there is a link, and the thread name mentions it being episode 64... and then there is the download link, and another for episodes 1-63? Does that mean it is split in parts and the main link is only the latest one?

Standalone Together

Sep 14, 2018
i collect this game, so i keep checking for new stuff. may as well see it to be complete some day.
i also collect books from certain authors and see to have a complete collection there.
wouldn't actually fap over this here, or a collection of scifi books.
Well, that day is going to be a LOOONG time from now, if ever. Either other peoples patience runs dry and the creator ditches when his well runs out, or he cobbles together some shit and then gets started working on Pussymon 2.
Anyone else even remember that this was all supposed to be put together in one continuous game?

Reactions: elgumidge

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Ok last time I got hope for the game was when you fuck the queen and it though the game was already dead by there since no story progression and shit, after the queen I really thought "oh, now we will have some progression" and the infinity circle got back again, actually I only play this for collection too as other people said, also I'm sure if some guys stopped supporting the story would start to go on again but I doubt it, so I'll keep being an spectator of this "time stopped" game, really, like, a thing is slow story progression, and another thing is you put fillers in the game for the sake of money and lack of criativity to create something after the end of this game, but shit is serious now, also if you think you get an ep by month... this means we have 64 months in which about 20 of them have any story, that seens terrible...
I'm not against long duration games or etc, I'm against fillers... and this shit is rough

D

Deleted member 1101747

Val looks similar to neferpitou from hunter x hunter, I wonder if SP3KTR3 got a idea from that character.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
that one from HxH is just a human girl with attached tail and cat ears. very much so.
Val looks at least this little bit more cat-ish, check the face.
both of 'em have only 2 boobs so no catgirls if you'd want to nitpick. :p

Reactions: Raisu
2.10 star(s) 10 Votes