razc01

May 21, 2020
Code: flower

Pussymon: Episode 66 - Special Edition
Thank you very much kind sir

Yes I have it, but I paid for it. So if you want it right away without waiting you can buy it on Patreon.
also I apologize for that dumb fuck but since you are a patreon of Sp3ctr3 can you tell him to study some grammar please, it is not that advanced rule to use him instead of her for a male person. Every single time someone mentioned mc with her, it genuinely fucking confuse me.

Thank you for listening to my whining

Wickedwoods

Jun 30, 2019
Merry Christmas Guys! :geek:

Code: tree

Episode 67 - Special Edition

A bonus scene featuring a new legendary Pussymon is available, after unlock it in the cheat manager just click in the "!" spot in area 02 to start the event.
Thank you! Happy Holidays!

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Nice episode with the fairies this one. Almost makes up for 66 being crappy filler with an even crappier easter egg.

Reactions: hirokaski

Setriven

Jun 5, 2017
Merry Christmas Guys! :geek:

Code: tree

Episode 67 - Special Edition

A bonus scene featuring a new legendary Pussymon is available, after unlock it in the cheat manager just click in the "!" spot in area 02 to start the event.

I cannot start on how thankful this Fanbase is to you MarcoPerra. Their whining is understandable but the heroism and your valiancy will not go unnoticed. Have a great holiday session and may you always be granted gifts in return of your kindness!

Now, the community of this fking Pussymon, better upvote you and praise/thank you enuf, less they want to wait a century till their next episode update!

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
since you are a patreon of Sp3ctr3 can you tell him to study some grammar please

I offered Sp3ktr3 to proofread his games for free (I didn’t even want to be credited lol), and he turned me down, saying “All texts will be fixed,” so my guess is he’ll never swallow his pride and accept his English is terrible.

What makes me laugh is that he consistently states “Over X lines of story” as a selling point for each for his releases, while knowing fully well that a third of those lines are basically just “AH, it fells (sic) good!”

razc01

May 21, 2020
I offered Sp3ktr3 to proofread his games for free (I didn’t even want to be credited lol), and he turned me down, saying “All texts will be fixed,” so my guess is he’ll never swallow his pride and accept his English is terrible.
I just hope he is not native, otherwise it's fucking unbelievable he can't even manage the simplest forms of sentences. I am not native and even I can understand the difference between her and his/him.

What makes me laugh is that he consistently states “Over X lines of story” as a selling point for each for his releases, while knowing fully well that a third of those lines are basically just “AH, it fells (sic) good!”
I know right!!! He advertises the same dialogs like they are completely different lines. The lines mostly copied from previous episodes and he uses absolutely same sentences except for the words "pussy" and "ass" for different(?) options for each fucking scene.

Again I am just whining but it has been more than 5 fucking years. Oh god I just want this to end.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Now that flash is banned will he still develop this gallery collection? (can't even call it a game now)
Banned? It is End of Life, i.e. it just isn't supported anymore in terms of development and updates. Flash is still valid as long as standalone players exist, which they do.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Banned? It is End of Life, i.e. it just isn't supported anymore in terms of development and updates. Flash is still valid as long as standalone players exist, which they do.
Not to mention that i think some groups, like Newsgrounds, have talked of throwing their own replacement platform of sorts, because so much of the stuff they keep and people visit them to watch, relies on it.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
there's still the standalone player from Adobe downloadable, and they even work on updates to date, even though it's not as easy to find it anymore.. so there's ways to run Flash files even with browsers no longer supporting them.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
it is not that advanced rule to use him instead of her for a male person.
I am not native and even I can understand the difference between her and his/him.
To be honest, there really isn't any rule in referring to a person pronouns. But in Sp3ktr3 case then yeah, his grammar really do suck.
It sound like dude is more lazy than he is prideful and at this point I honestly wish he was prideful because at least then his games will have more effort put into them even if it's just a small bit.

latx

Aug 30, 2018
If you compare the old episodes with the newer ones, the old ones are far better.

I don't understand how one can make 50+ episodes of the same game, and not improve in design, technical or art.

2.10 star(s) 10 Votes