TartarugaCaralhuda

Nov 6, 2020
I was trying to save all SE games, but I missed 54, 55, 60 and 61, the links of these no longer work, could someone post those links? I was also curious about what is "AIO Archive"; pardon for the inconvenience, I'm new to the site.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I was trying to save all SE games, but I missed 54, 55, 60 and 61, the links of these no longer work, could someone post those links? I was also curious about what is "AIO Archive"; pardon for the inconvenience, I'm new to the site.
Doesn't the second download in the OP include all SE episodes? It specifically says Ep. 00-67 (the file additionally states SE).

Reactions: TartarugaCaralhuda

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I’m grateful for the leak, really, but man, what a bummer episode. 5 pussymon, at least 4 of which are reused, and no scenes with story characters—not even a so-called “Easter egg”.

Honestly, I find it kind of puzzling why I’m invested in this game lol.

hirokaski

Apr 17, 2018
who else here is losing faith in the creator of these as after readngallthe comments here I can't help but feel like im not alone here
only reason im hanging round is for dash. I don;t really give a shit about pronouns and non binary crap sorry but i don't believe in that. Never have and never will but if for whatever reason you do then go ahead just dont try and change my choice.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
who else here is losing faith in the creator of these as after readngallthe comments here I can't help but feel like im not alone here
only reason im hanging round is for dash. I don;t really give a shit about pronouns and non binary crap sorry but i don't believe in that. Never have and never will but if for whatever reason you do then go ahead just dont try and change my choice.
No one really mention non binary people but that's cool. Personally I don't believe in fascists, though saying that don't mean they don't exist.

Reactions: rorasaurus

Wickedwoods

Jun 30, 2019
Hello everyone!!

I want to make some of you happy today! I want to share something special with the group:

Pussymon: Episode 68 - Special Edition Code: dream

A bonus scene featuring a new legendary Pussymon is available, after unlock it in the cheat manager just click in the "!" spot in area 02 to start the event.

View attachment 1009231 "play for responsibly and remember that someone besides me pay for releases"
Thank you!

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Hello everyone!!

I want to make some of you happy today! I want to share something special with the group:

Pussymon: Episode 68 - Special Edition Code: dream

A bonus scene featuring a new legendary Pussymon is available, after unlock it in the cheat manager just click in the "!" spot in area 02 to start the event.

View attachment 1009231 "play for responsibly and remember that someone besides me pay for releases"
Thanks a bunch hero, really. I hadn't even noticed this one had already dropped here. We would be really lost without your contribution.

• Red Heart
Reactions: marcoperra

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
I played some episodes during one of my "depressed" moods and got sad about the way the characters express themselves about the MC...

Reactions: cvedant95

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
In my opinion the best episode was that one in halloween town and when I played it I actually thought it was pretty nice and I was excited to see if the next episodes could be like that one, but damn, that one was released like 2 years ago, pretty sad to think about it

(I was talking about this one btw) View attachment 999914
It's because the author is more interested in milking their small amount of patreons than improving and expanding. If they had even an iota of ambition they could have easily had a Patreon on par with big names like Summertime Saga but instead, they decided to always do the bare minimum keeping their small base happy. And now around 5 years later and they have barely gone anywhere, just an obnoxious amount of episodes that just turns new patreons away because they just can't be bothered to go through the trouble for mediocre art and animation.

ilmarcione

Sep 11, 2020
It's because the author is more interested in milking their small amount of patreons than improving and expanding. If they had even an iota of ambition they could have easily had a Patreon on par with big names like Summertime Saga but instead, they decided to always do the bare minimum keeping their small base happy. And now around 5 years later and they have barely gone anywhere, just an obnoxious amount of episodes that just turns new patreons away because they just can't be bothered to go through the trouble for mediocre art and animation.
Totally. I don't bother and I rather wait for the "modded" version than playing it. And I'm not even paying for it. I guess it's very frustrating for supporters

sanandreas11

Jun 8, 2017
How many times in a row has it been that the legendarys are just unga bunga grrrs and GRRRS,the so called "premium" pussymon have become even worse than the originals for crying out loud!

Reactions: Loyon and elgumidge

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Anyone knows if there are any Easter Eggs or how many of these "couple combos/fusions" are there in this episode?

Kind of slightly lost with shit here....

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone knows if there are any Easter Eggs or how many of these "couple combos/fusions" are there in this episode?

Kind of slightly lost with shit here....
You are guided through the process, you get all available couples as only one is actually available, the difference is just day and night. The other part is just where you fuse them, one for their sun forms and one for their night forms, and they don't change their form once fused, they are unaffected by the time as a new pussymon.
Regarding the easter egg, I have no idea what triggered it, but it is in the west area. Try getting all pussymon (that is couples and fusions, maybe also previous ones) and maybe at all different times. I think for it to appear you also can't stay in the area, by that I mean change time and check, then repeat.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
To my knowledge, the “Easter eggs” are triggered by achieving a certain level of progression in the main quest and entering the appropriate area with 0 energy. I usually have my pussymon fully levelled by the time it appears, so I can’t say whether or not that factors into it.

There is only one combo, between the 2nd and 3rd pussymon you get (Leaflowerun/Purflowerurk + Ligapibee/Moonantisee), which has two forms (called Leaflapibee/Moonowerk), and there are two fusions: one for the day form and one for the night form of this combo.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Just realized that the dev missed a monthly release which is why a certain someone isn't asking for a new version.

Reactions: elgumidge
2.10 star(s) 10 Votes