xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
well since someone else updated the entire list of versions of pussymon i'll just leave here the entire list of codes (0-67) if someone doesn't have it
I mean, there is also the link in the OP to my post with all codes which I keep updated.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
you can still download a Standalone version of the Adobe Flash player from their site, or use your preferred search engine and search for "Flash Player alternative" there are a few.

Reactions: Purb

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
If you compare the old episodes with the newer ones, the old ones are far better.

I don't understand how one can make 50+ episodes of the same game, and not improve in design, technical or art.
In my opinion the best episode was that one in halloween town and when I played it I actually thought it was pretty nice and I was excited to see if the next episodes could be like that one, but damn, that one was released like 2 years ago, pretty sad to think about it

(I was talking about this one btw) Screenshot.png

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
you can still download a Standalone version of the Adobe Flash player from their site, or use your preferred search engine and search for "Flash Player alternative" there are a few.
Thank hard to find which one to use.

Dec 24, 2018
lm getting tired of allways this dumb perverts MCs... the others characters and the game are very good through, i can really notice the evolution of this game

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Help pls, How can i play this game it always redirect me to patreon page
If I recall the duration for the credits in the beginning (dev logo) isn't that long, did you try to not click while it appears? Many put redirects in those places. Else I have no idea where you could stumble upon a redirect.

marcoperra

Jul 10, 2018
Hello everyone!!

I want to make some of you happy today! I want to share something special with the group:

Pussymon: Episode 68 - Special Edition Code: dream

A bonus scene featuring a new legendary Pussymon is available, after unlock it in the cheat manager just click in the "!" spot in area 02 to start the event.

View attachment Pussymon 68 - Special Edition.swf "play for responsibly and remember that someone besides me pay for releases"

2.10 star(s) 10 Votes