muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
If Sp3ktr3 dropped the project entirely, I wonder if another creator would want to take up the torch. Sort of how Corta has been remaking super old Flash games and stuff.

marcoperra

Jul 10, 2018
Immagine 2021-03-30 122449.png

Pussymon: Episode 70 - Special Edition Code: pink
Hello guys, today is a beautiful Tuesday in which I share a little hobby of mine with you!

A bonus scene featuring a new legendary Pussymon is available, after unlock it in the cheat manager just click in the "!" spot in area 02 to start the event.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Pussymon: Episode 70 - Special Edition Code: pink
Hello guys, today is a beautiful Tuesday in which I share a little hobby of mine with you!

A bonus scene featuring a new legendary Pussymon is available, after unlock it in the cheat manager just click in the "!" spot in area 02 to start the event.
Nvm, he almost missed the monthly release.

Reactions: elgumidge

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
So there isn’t even a scene with a story character, this time around? Did I just miss it?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
whats with all the filler episodes lol
Exactly, they are already long overdone...
It does not matter how you look at it, it is an ever ongoing story yet nothing really improves, whenever a bigger episode is done usually another one just ends up smaller to make up for it, but nothing is done to improve on it. Even then there are those episodes which are basically just fillers with not much to them.

Last edited:

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
I am glad that people are kind enough to upload the special version. If I had to play on newgrounds I would have given this game up a long time ago. Like others have pointed out this game has been around for awhile now but nothing has really improved.

The game doesn't even have any kind of background music (although I think earlier ones did). For someone who is making over 2k a month it feels like unless people stop supporting as patrons the creator will just keep milking patrons without improving. The quality is really bad. Story is taking forever, english/grammar still sucks, art hasn't improved at all, animations are simple, etc.

P.S. can we update OP? I came to last page to see if anyone had heard why the game hadn't had a new episode in a while only to see there's 3 new ones

Reactions: ilmarcione

firzosudra

Oct 12, 2018
I am glad that people are kind enough to upload the special version. If I had to play on newgrounds I would have given this game up a long time ago. Like others have pointed out this game has been around for awhile now but nothing has really improved.

The game doesn't even have any kind of background music (although I think earlier ones did). For someone who is making over 2k a month it feels like unless people stop supporting as patrons the creator will just keep milking patrons without improving. The quality is really bad. Story is taking forever, english/grammar still sucks, art hasn't improved at all, animations are simple, etc.

P.S. can we update OP? I came to last page to see if anyone had heard why the game hadn't had a new episode in a while only to see there's 3 new ones
Well, the thread's title isn't totally wrong, episode 70 is basically a recycled version of episode 67, just without the extras with the fairies... in other words, it's a watered-down episode 67.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Did I somehow miss something? No story encounters, “Easter Eggs”, anything?

Thanks for the leak, that’s very generous of you, but damn, IDK what to say about that release.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Did I somehow miss something? No story encounters, “Easter Eggs”, anything?

Thanks for the leak, that’s very generous of you, but damn, IDK what to say about that release.
Nope, just your generic pussymon and "random legendary pussymon encounter". You would think that "legendary" means very rare, yet besides some extra dialogue they are pretty much generic pussymon at this point since you encounter one in almost each episode. The only reason why they are still legendary is because they are still "unique" and only appear once.

Reactions: ilmarcione

beastmaster62

Nov 10, 2018
View attachment 1167888

Pussymon: Episode 71 - Special Edition | Code: gold

Hello dear group friends, today I want to share something awaited with you. I hope you have a great day

Thanks for sharing with us!

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Should I point out that for how short this episode is that the usual notice for "more focus on next update, less on this" is missing? I don't think I have to say more here.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Imagine being this guy leaking every episode, and every time all we do is complain
I mean, kudos to the person who shares it, but nothing you can do about when the product is below expectations.

Easter eggs / side quests started to appear less, less pussymon each episode, story is also often questionable, and this one marks the point where 4 pussymon (+ SE legendary) is considered a full episode (because the notice for less content wasn't shown). Content is only declining, and I am sometimes questioning myself why I am even still sticking around, maybe because after all this time I still want to see an ending at some point.
There were some more unique episodes recently again, but overall the quantity has declined while the quality remained the same I believe.

I am surprised someone is still generous enough to share the new episodes, especially SE, but without such people this site wouldn't be as resourceful as it is today, so of course everyone should be thankful. It doesn't matter how good or bad the content is they share, the worth is really just tied to how limited it is, so everyone should keep in mind that most things have a price tag which those who share it pay in order to provide it for free to others, though the publicity might incline others to pay as well.

Demand might be lower here compared to other games, but that does not mean that it won't be appreciated, because it is.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 10 Votes