razc01

May 21, 2020
It is not even a dissappointment anymore

I will just wait for a hero to make this crap into a proper game

Man I wish I knew coding

Sadge

Aug 8, 2020
Am I being really slow or has noone posted the download link? Are you all patreons?

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Pussymon: Episode 73 - Special Edition

There are no codes for this episode, the bonus scene is already available in the Special Edition when you unlock the room system.
thanks alot, appreciate the effort :love:
bad for me, collector's curse is to have to have all parts, or dump the whole collection.
i'm not ready yet for the latter..

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
Only I have the impression that with each part there are fewer and fewer characters in the game less searching for less everything, somehow poor and without sound, did I think there was a sound? Is the project continuing or are they finishing? Thanks in advance for the insertion of the parts, I am on average up to date.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Only I have the impression that with each part there are fewer and fewer characters in the game less searching for less everything, somehow poor and without sound, did I think there was a sound? Is the project continuing or are they finishing? Thanks in advance for the insertion of the parts, I am on average up to date.
You could argue that less and less effort is being put into each release, yes.

There was never any sound, no.

I’m under the impression that he’ll keep going as long as people pay for it.

Reactions: Aazkaal

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i can't even open the rar file:
that error looks like you try to open the file with a unpacker, winRAR or something?
it's not packed. you need any common flash player. the adobe standalone is still available for download, but there might be something smaller around, just throw it in your fav search engine; "play swf" or "play flash files" might give you quite a few.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
that error looks like you try to open the file with a unpacker, winRAR or something?
it's not packed. you need any common flash player. the adobe standalone is still available for download, but there might be something smaller around, just throw it in your fav search engine; "play swf" or "play flash files" might give you quite a few.
rar used to work just fine.

2.10 star(s) 10 Votes