Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Gotta say while I appreciate those who post the special edition it's amazing that with each release we seem to get less and less. Less mons, less secrets, less story, etc. Meanwhile everything else hasn't improved or in some cases has gotten worse. I have been following this since it started but I am considering just dropping it. Which is weird as usually I drop games that have been abandoned or get slower updates. But for this series I am probably going to drop it as it seems like it's just getting milked with no improvements in sight

Reactions: Aazkaal

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Gotta say while I appreciate those who post the special edition it's amazing that with each release we seem to get less and less. Less mons, less secrets, less story, etc. Meanwhile everything else hasn't improved or in some cases has gotten worse. I have been following this since it started but I am considering just dropping it. Which is weird as usually I drop games that have been abandoned or get slower updates. But for this series I am probably going to drop it as it seems like it's just getting milked with no improvements in sight
You are only just now noticing this?

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
so for this update he didnt even bother to make a "game" out of it xD
just some animations with some texts. ok then.
tbf the gameplay was getting really boring anyway, but the laziness is reaching new levels.

Reactions: Gamer_Dan92

Tzimishy

Dec 16, 2017
Jesus christ this game is like a train-wreck now. It just gets worse and worse but for some reason, I keep coming back to see if there was an update. I feel sorry for anyone who spent money on the past few episodes though.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
You are only just now noticing this?
No I've noticed it for a while. I havent even played any of the recent episodes because I've heard they suck. I always knew creator wasn't going to bother improving but it's another thing entirely to get worse over time.

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
these updates keeps getting crappier and crappier it's sad :/ i used to enjoy the stories despite the same drawings style for over many years the quests the secret bonus hints clues and scenes with at least 8 pussymons per update and evolving them and such.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
these updates keeps getting crappier and crappier it's sad :/ i used to enjoy the stories despite the same drawings style for over many years the quests the secret bonus hints clues and scenes with at least 8 pussymons per update and evolving them and such.
FR, this last one especially. Like, I’m getting this for free and I feel robbed. :ROFLMAO:

Jul 22, 2017
for those of us who doesn't have flash and since adobe isn't doing new updates how is he continuing using flash?? I love his games but unfortunately for me there's no way to download flash or anyway to play them

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
for those of us who doesn't have flash and since adobe isn't doing new updates how is he continuing using flash?? I love his games but unfortunately for me there's no way to download flash or anyway to play them
While Flash Player is not "supported" anymore, you can still find downloads for the standalone Flash Player. Standalone means that it doesn't require another program (here browser) to be used but that it is a functioning program by itself.
I actually never used a browser for playing flash files which I downloaded, then obviously only for those which are playable online.

Jul 22, 2017
What about the standalone player? That's the one I'd go for.
While Flash Player is not "supported" anymore, you can still find downloads for the standalone Flash Player. Standalone means that it doesn't require another program (here browser) to be used but that it is a functioning program by itself.
I actually never used a browser for playing flash files which I downloaded, then obviously only for those which are playable online.
To answer both of those questions: That is the problem I keep looking for a good standalone since I have more than plenty of old swf files. I lost flash because I had to have my computer put back to factory settings after flash was discontinued. However I was able to save all of my swf files. now I have like 1-2gb of swf files I can't play LOL. (it is just sitting in a folder called swf files reason why I don't know exact) and the swf player I do have requires me to have flash downloaded to the computer so... yup up a creak without a paddle on that one. I actually thought I could play newgrounds games on my computer too HOWEVER it is just like my swf player requiring me to have flash on my computer.... so that's kind of the reason for the question haha..

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
To answer both of those questions: That is the problem I keep looking for a good standalone since I have more than plenty of old swf files. I lost flash because I had to have my computer put back to factory settings after flash was discontinued. However I was able to save all of my swf files. now I have like 1-2gb of swf files I can't play LOL. (it is just sitting in a folder called swf files reason why I don't know exact) and the swf player I do have requires me to have flash downloaded to the computer so... yup up a creak without a paddle on that one. I actually thought I could play newgrounds games on my computer too HOWEVER it is just like my swf player requiring me to have flash on my computer.... so that's kind of the reason for the question haha..
A couple of things which are wrong:

First, like I said, the original Flash Player is not "supported" anymore, you can't use the flash player by adobe for browsers anymore, but you can still use their standalone flash player, which I believe was also already several times linked in this thread. It does work, you don't need anything besides the standalone player since it works by itself, and more than enough people can verify that it still works.

Second, Newgrounds offers a player of its own, you just need to download and install it, so a separate player is not required.

Jul 22, 2017
A couple of things which are wrong:

First, like I said, the original Flash Player is not "supported" anymore, you can't use the flash player by adobe for browsers anymore, but you can still use their standalone flash player, which I believe was also already several times linked in this thread. It does work, you don't need anything besides the standalone player since it works by itself, and more than enough people can verify that it still works.

Second, Newgrounds offers a player of its own, you just need to download and install it, so a separate player is not required.
it hasn't been working for me... from the day I downloaded it I would go to try to load games from there to what I have on my computer it would just do the I with the circle around it. After a week of that happening I just kind of gave up on it. Actually you saying that I wanted to take a picture but what do you know I couldn't even load the crapper so I had to go back the the website because the downloader I saved wouldn't load (totally weird said that the driver was unrecognizable) So thnx I now have that program working FINALLY. So thnx for getting me to "fix it".
And I haven't seen the adobe standalone. I actually thought I had there flash player since it was the only thing that let me download that still had there name on it in the downloader that I kept. It was the adobe SWF File Player but like I said it requires adobe flash on your computer to do anything with it. And there is no link to the adobe standalone I did check before asking. Just casual mentioning it - and me thinking I already had it and it not working for me.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
it hasn't been working for me... from the day I downloaded it I would go to try to load games from there to what I have on my computer it would just do the I with the circle around it. After a week of that happening I just kind of gave up on it. Actually you saying that I wanted to take a picture but what do you know I couldn't even load the crapper so I had to go back the the website because the downloader I saved wouldn't load (totally weird said that the driver was unrecognizable) So thnx I now have that program working FINALLY. So thnx for getting me to "fix it".
And I haven't seen the adobe standalone. I actually thought I had there flash player since it was the only thing that let me download that still had there name on it in the downloader that I kept. It was the adobe SWF File Player but like I said it requires adobe flash on your computer to do anything with it. And there is no link to the adobe standalone I did check before asking. Just casual mentioning it - and me thinking I already had it and it not working for me.
ok i'll just try and add the latest version i know.
it should play almost any .swf file (to my knowledge); not entirely certain how well it might work on this certain one or that. works on all the stuff i have in my collection. View attachment flashplayer_32_sa.rar
a notice on that regard, being Adobe, i always suspect it to try and connect to the interwebs (several versions did) and that's why i have my firewall set to deny connections from the player, and my AV set to always ask if the player wants to do something. anything. consider me paranoid.
file has been scanned (*total, *comodo deep heuristics) with no issues, please report back if your AV gives you any alert.

*edit* P.S. this is a standalone player, you unzip it to a folder of your choice (no install needed), and assign the .swf to it if you like. it will not embed into a browser.
(how to: right click any .swf file, choose "open with.." and browse to the flash player location, pick the flashplayer.exe to run. if you like, check the "always use this" box; then any .swf starts in the player.)

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2017
ok i'll just try and add the latest version i know.
it should play almost any .swf file (to my knowledge); not entirely certain how well it might work on this certain one or that. works on all the stuff i have in my collection. View attachment 1334121
a notice on that regard, being Adobe, i always suspect it to try and connect to the interwebs (several versions did) and that's why i have my firewall set to deny connections from the player, and my AV set to always ask if the player wants to do something. anything. consider me paranoid.
file has been scanned (*total, *comodo deep heuristics) with no issues, please report back if your AV gives you any alert.

*edit* P.S. this is a standalone player, you unzip it to a folder of your choice (no install needed), and assign the .swf to it if you like. it will not embed into a browser.
(how to: right click any .swf file, choose "open with.." and browse to the flash player location, pick the flashplayer.exe to run. if you like, check the "always use this" box; then any .swf starts in the player.)
I actually have a Virtual computer that I use for anything I don't trust.... which is again most things as well. xD so I feel you. I always load things into the virtual computer then play my games and after I'm done I actually fully scan the virtual computer for bugs/ viruses in there systems after the play through, things I deem "safe" I then end up saving to a personal 3tb hard drives.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I actually have a Virtual computer that I use for anything I don't trust.... which is again most things as well. xD so I feel you. I always load things into the virtual computer then play my games and after I'm done I actually fully scan the virtual computer for bugs/ viruses in there systems after the play through, things I deem "safe" I then end up saving to a personal 3tb hard drives.
easy to run stuff in Comodo's virtual box, just a right click, "run virtual", and once a quarter "clear box" which then sadly wipes each and any savegame as well. :v

Jul 22, 2017
easy to run stuff in Comodo's virtual box, just a right click, "run virtual", and once a quarter "clear box" which then sadly wipes each and any savegame as well. :v
Oh I don't wipe it w/o scanning it first... this is how I see if things are safe to keep because downloading things can actually come with problems on there own, and a person can actually move those programs to other programs/pictures/documents in your computer where as this way I know what I'm getting and I can see what is truly safe and not safe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp
2.10 star(s) 10 Votes