xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Pls stop supporting this cunt of so called "Dev" there is basically no work in these games also all animations are the same like in all the other "episodes"
And who are you to tell people what they should invest their money into, whether they just want the updates or actually want to support someone? Some are actually grateful for these updates, however much or what type of content there is. You are not the one paying for it, you get it here for free at the expense of others.

I agree with you to some degree that the dev is not doing enough work or could handle it differently, like making use of two months instead of one to avoid smaller negligible episodes, or actually improve in the language or art department, but I also don't lash towards other people for what they do or shouldn't do.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2020
Pls stop supporting this cunt of so called "Dev" there is basically no work in these games also all animations are the same like in all the other "episodes"
I did stop supporting him, besides does not matter anyway because people will still buy crap from him. people wanted this new episode of his, and I got it anyway. if I had my old commissioner with me, I would of made him and paid him to draw that bridget character that he did once before. but he turn into backstabber and a user, so I have nothing. i only get these episodes because i really like bridget, and it is a pain in the ass to find people to leak his stuff

Nov 28, 2020
And who are you to tell people what they should invest their money into, whether they just want the updates or actually want to support someone? Some are actually grateful for these updates, however much or what type of content there is. You are not the one paying for it, you get it here for free at the expense of others.

I agree with you to some degree that the dev is not doing enough work or could handle it differently, like making use of two months instead of one to avoid smaller negligible episodes, or actually improve in the language or art department, but I also don't lash towards other people for what they do or shouldn't do.
just ignore him, he forgets this is a website made for leaking stuff. but yes, he has a point of stop supporting these types of creators since they just milk it and post half ass updates. but at the same time, no one is going to listen anyways whatever you argee or disargee

hirokaski

Apr 17, 2018
just do a search for swf extractors
[/QUOTE]
I did that However i'm after a partiucular one which i rememebr being mentioned on the forums a while back obviously not on this thread but i was hoping anyone here can do me a solid and tell me if they know of it.

MrGuiW

Jun 29, 2019
just do a search for swf extractors
I did that However i'm after a partiucular one which i rememebr being mentioned on the forums a while back obviously not on this thread but i was hoping anyone here can do me a solid and tell me if they know of it.
[/QUOTE]
I know these two:
JPEXS free flash decompiler
Sothink SWF decompiler

2.10 star(s) 10 Votes