Nov 28, 2020
Episode 83's code seems to be missing actually.
one of the episodes, as you said 83. does not have codes because the creator himself, purposely made it that way since it is a gallery flash game rather than the other episodes that have you go rpg adventure.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
one of the episodes, as you said 83. does not have codes because the creator himself, purposely made it that way since it is a gallery flash game rather than the other episodes that have you go rpg adventure.
Ah, that explains it, thanks.

Gaele

Jul 14, 2017
I've got a problem with swf player. Every time I try to start the game, it comes back to the main. Anyone knows why?

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Not bad, also seems like 81 is missing a Pussymon, or i just can't find it.

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
it amazes me that people are still paying for this mediocre level of effort work. The dudes style hasn't changed at any point and you can clearly see there is zero improvement over the years. But good on him for continuing to somehow make money.
I've gotta respect the fact that he still puts out content. Lots of abandoned shit lying around.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
it amazes me that people are still paying for this mediocre level of effort work. The dudes style hasn't changed at any point and you can clearly see there is zero improvement over the years. But good on him for continuing to somehow make money.
The art does suck, but people are paying for it. I've heard of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". This is more like "It's broke, and I don't need to fix it" :KEK:

Reactions: Nottthatguy5476

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
first 40 or so i think. maybe few more, haven't been playing 'em in a while.

moreli

Jul 6, 2018
Exactly why I've stopped supporting this guy, especially after quite a few releases with meagre content story wise and like around 5 pussymon. I just can't pay this dude anymore for this mediocrity

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Which would be the best ones so far cause I aint about to play 83 to find 5 that are good
29 and 36. These two have much more content than most other releases, and more variety as well.

Other decent ones are 17 imo, and the "dating" series (44–54 or so).

lunawuff74

Jan 11, 2021
On May 16, he posted some kind of update regarding "the future of the project". I didn't read it since you need to be a patron to see it, but since then all he has been posting for the last month and a half or so is individual pussymon, all of which are also locked behind patron status. Did anyone read that status message? Is he done making actual playable episodes?

moreli

Jul 6, 2018
On May 16, he posted some kind of update regarding "the future of the project". I didn't read it since you need to be a patron to see it, but since then all he has been posting for the last month and a half or so is individual pussymon, all of which are also locked behind patron status. Did anyone read that status message? Is he done making actual playable episodes?
Couldn't tell you but I have stopped supporting this project for months already at this point, the drop in quality was just too bad to be ignored.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
may well be he ran out of ideas completely, and now finds no way to wrap up the story. it's years now, and Flash support keeps dropping further. that might decrease the drive to go on.

2.10 star(s) 10 Votes