Purb

Jul 8, 2018
may well be he ran out of ideas completely, and now finds no way to wrap up the story. it's years now, and Flash support keeps dropping further. that might decrease the drive to go on.
That or he'll have no choice but to actually finish the game.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
may well be he ran out of ideas completely, and now finds no way to wrap up the story. it's years now, and Flash support keeps dropping further. that might decrease the drive to go on.
I hope he improves and perhaps switch the game to a different engine.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
engine switch is actually the cause for alot, really a lot of projects hit a brick wall or just going down the drain. i bet he never reads anything in here, but honestly it'd be better to just wrap it up and put a final ep. instead of switching engines with the ever-going-thinner content/story we have in each episode for some time.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Well, his last post on Newsgrounds and some of the comments in his Patreon (what one can read without being a patron) speak of changing to a new engine and making one full game compiling the several chapters and then some.

Though he did promise something similar with a flash version a bunch of years ago and never really delivered, so make of that what you will....

alomo147

Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Actually, if it's as bad as you think, it's most likely digging its own grave so to speak, hopefully it can get better at some point.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
how can i play swf file ?
there are a few direct links to the official Adobe flash player just a few pages back in this thread.
i wouldn't recommend to download that player from any other site than adobe.com, or here. just click a few pages back.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Whoops, I didn't even notice the link I posted wasn't the actual adobe website. I'll delete it.

ninjaslayer461

Jul 16, 2022
View attachment 258794

Overview:
Your main objective in the game is hunt and tame wild Pussymon. With more than 100 Pussymon till now, you need to battle using elemental properties to defeat enemies and complete quests in order to unlock new areas and discover the mysteries of Pussymon world.

You control the main character, a pervert dude who lost his memory and can't remember anything from his past. Between your companions you have Bridget The virgin Witch and her loyal Cat-Pussymon Valentina, the bot DOT and his innocent sister DASH and your two main Pussymon, the wild and bossy Lizardish and the dual personality bunny Lepllanny. With the help of other friends like Bolf (the archer) and Joan (the pirate) your group travel through Pussymon World in name of Pussymon Hunter Society, solving the problems related to Pussymon behavior and trying to prevent the Brutemon invasion.

*** Read before posting new versions! ***

Thread Updated: 2022-05-03
Release Date: 2022-04-28
Developer: SP3KTR3
Censored: No
Version: Ep.83 Special Edition
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Code:

DOWNLOAD
SWF: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Ep. 00-72: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Ep.73 to 79 Special Edition: - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Episodes 80 to 83 Special Edition: - - - -

Extras: Patreon Codes -
(to be tested)

NightMareKombat thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 99311 View attachment 99312 View attachment 99313 View attachment 99314 View attachment 99315
apparently the full beta just came out today and was wondering if anyone had it

neeete

Apr 3, 2018
is after you build the lair the last part of the demo?
Yeah like I said its not much. once you build all the lairs thats it. there are 4 I think? how ever many dirt patches you see is how many there are. You need to get the axe from the girl in front of the house to get the rest.

ninjaslayer461

Jul 16, 2022
Yeah like I said its not much. once you build all the lairs thats it. there are 4 I think? how ever many dirt patches you see is how many there are. You need to get the axe from the girl in front of the house to get the rest.
man thats really lame thought it would be like there old demo which had a ton of more content and i still dont understand why he hasnt added pussymon sounds yet lol, also the lair feture remind of pokemon red resucue team kinda

Dec 5, 2018
could someone share the scenes he has been posting on patreon

preferably in like a zip file or something

2.10 star(s) 10 Votes