yellowshade

Jul 28, 2021
Hey everyone, I was checking this page because I was curious about the newer episodes since the creator doesn't post on Newgrounds anymore. Disappointed is an understatement for the latest episodes. If any of you are interested in games similar to this I recommend Monster Girl Hunt I found it on itch.io. The art is actually good, it's one game with regular updates instead of a million episodes, less convoluted story, less monsters but they have a variety of different outfits, fun gameplay, good dialogue, interesting story, and overall feels like the creator gives a shit. If any of you have spare money to support an actually decent creator (unlike a certain "game" creator we all know) support these guys. If I didn't say it before it's free on itch.io so feel free to try it.

Nov 28, 2020
alright here it is, if anybody cares
this post right here before i close my account, was a commission i got done before by a Artist, who i am longer friend with on discord. Pussymon 65 was the best episode for me because this is what i wanted for so long, for a character i really like about. but that episode was very late for me, since this creator is such a waste of money and time. he has a good set up, but fails at it because he milks it for obvious reasons. all these half ass updates with no end game or something as good as the bridget episodes, where the story gets to the point and not lazy. i drop this game after that update because of how terrible it gets

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Does anyone remember the last time the "legendary" pussymon talked,at this point it seems even more of a scam than before
Good question. Form a good chunk of time now all of them have been mute like Valentina instead of talking ones like Selene, Anny or Samara.

May 3, 2018
Pussymon: Episode 76 - Special Edition Code: portal

A bonus scene featuring a new legendary Pussymon is available, after unlock it in the cheat manager just click in the "!" spot in area 02 to start the event.
thank you for your sacrifice soldier, you will be awarded the medal of honor

2.10 star(s) 10 Votes