HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
I mean, kudos to the person who shares it, but nothing you can do about when the product is below expectations.

Easter eggs / side quests started to appear less, less pussymon each episode, story is also sometimes questionable, and this one marks the point where 4 pussymon (+ SE legendary) is considered a full episode (because the notice for less content wasn't shown). Content is only declining, and I am sometimes questioning myself why I am even still sticking around, maybe because after all this time I still want to see an ending at some point.
There were some more unique episodes recently again, but overall the quantity has declined while the quality remained the same I believe.

I am surprised someone is still generous enough to share the new episodes, especially SE, but without such people this site wouldn't be as resourceful as it is today, so of course everyone should be thankful. It doesn't matter how good or bad the content is they share, the worth is really just tied to how limited it is, so everyone should keep in mind that most things have a price tag which those who share it pay in order to provide it for free to others, though the publicity might incline others to pay as well.

Demand might be lower here compared to other games, but that does not mean that it won't be appreciated, because it is.
SOMETIMES QUESTIONABLE?????? if it was "sometimes" everything would be alright

Reactions: Standalone Together

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Reported twice (first one got declined), it seems nobody cares enough to update this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Reported twice, it seems nobody cares enough to update this thread.
reported too, maybe someone looks over it. would be a shame if it's not maintained and we still have heroes around.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
What’s reported?
If a game gets an update and if someone shares it in the game's thread you can report either that post or the OP that there is a game update. "report" is in that sense not a bad term, but a notice that there is an update.

Reactions: Aazkaal

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
bruh how do you even play this, adobe flash player is no where to be seen, halp
You need a standalone flash player. Just because Adobe stopped to support the classic browser flash player does not mean that .swf files can't be played anymore.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
"Your recent report has been resolved: Post in thread '[Flash] - Pussymon [Ep. 67 Special Edition] [Sp3ktr3]' - Please report if any are missing. Rar updated to episode 72. Thanks!" Today at 7:33 AM
so, thanks dear management, good news for latecomers and collectors, OP is now up to date, and the package should be complete. i'll re-download for verification.

*edit* downloaded the OP's "00 to 72" from Nopy, confirmed it's all in there.

Last edited:

dragpz

May 29, 2017
6 years... 6 years and everything looks the same. Same Art, same scenery, same logic... I think when he first started, he created the "This is a beta" splash screen after his first two games, but it has been 6 years.. 6 years beta for a Flash game...oh well.

Anyways, here is a compilation of cheated Pussymon's (from 00 to 72) if you guys want it:

Cheated Pussymons (Ep. 00 - 72):

Lots of reused assets and stuff, and the only noticeable difference from 2 years ago (last time I was here) is that he added a j*zz animation, which was probably by far the most requested feature.

Here is the instructions on how to use it:

What's Changed (need to start a New Game):
  • Max HP, Train, Care, Money points.
  • All Pussymon automatically unlocked.
  • All Pussymon leveled to 100.
  • Clicking on Cheat House will automatically open Cheat Menu (no need for Password)
Let me know if anything's broken, let me know, I will get around to it (eventually)

Last edited:

ShadowFSN

Feb 24, 2019
I can't get the ep 69 Easter egg. Can anyone else tell me how to get it?
1) Get all Pussymons (Have them all at same time):
Gologhnida/Goldarknida
Leaflowerun/Purflowerk
Ligapibee/Moonantisee
Leadflapibee/Moonowerk
Lidayflobee
Darmoonaner

2) Max Training and Care for each Pussymon

3?) Not sure if necessary, but have sex with each??

4) Go to the west most map at night when energy/stamina is at zero (Area 3 and then left map arrow)
Screenshot (6).png

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I mean, I’d have preferred it if from the start there were fewer unique Pussymon, but each of them was more developped and had a continued presence throughout the series, but I’m guessing that’s not the only issue with this one?

IDK, I hope at some point someone is going to do this Pussymon idea justice. If anyone knows a project which is basically “this game done right”, or is looking to create one, I’d be willing to help (with writing or something LOL I can’t draw for shit).

2.10 star(s) 10 Votes