D

Deleted member 1101747

test it to see if it works, I'll upload it again if I can. the update just came out today, this time with bridget. the code word is orange. this update is what I wanted for a long ass time

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1101747

hello, i'm trying to delete my account. does anyone know how to?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
hello, i'm trying to delete my account. does anyone know how to?
Off-topic.
But since the answer is simple, just go to your account details (by clicking at your username in the top right) and it should be the second-last option in the left menu.

Wickedwoods

Jun 30, 2019
This last episode is one of my favorites! Tons of animations with many characters, and a lot of bri! But the way he draws feet should improve tbh, giving he is in for the foot fetish/footjob. Also finally more info/story progression. Well halloween versions usually spice up the story, hopes we don't get stuck with filler for long again.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
it's still not that "major, bigger" episode he's talking about ever since what ep59 or so.
my guess is he's just lost motivation.

Reactions: Loyon and hirokaski

FROZEX

Oct 2, 2018
No one is willing to pay even 5$ for this? Another "stillborn child" on java :HideThePain:
Земля пухом, как говорится

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
he still has some patrons paying. one of them may or may not show up here and post the latest. consider how many years this thing is already around, many will have moved on however. it'll take time until someone puts it here.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Still No News About Ep 66 ?
Do we have to go through the same every single time a new version is out? Now a bit more seriously, and sorry if I sound a bit more personal, but why is it so hard to understand that you have to be patient when nobody uploads a new version?
Someone already answered you, I didn't even bother because it is exactly the same as before, but why ignore the fact that you got an answer and keep asking? Nothing will come out of it, except the same answer or a post like mine I guess.

Now, also regarding any future posts, please stop posting just to ask a question which has already been answered, especially since it is a question which you asked yourself and got answered.
If there is something new, people will post, if not, then there is nothing new, or they don't have access to it. It's great that there is a new version, but if nobody uploads it then we have to wait for the free release.

That's just how it is. Be patient. If you aren't patient enough, then buy it yourself, else you have to wait anyway.
People on this site use their own money to access and offer content which is behind a paywall (most of the time, also includes early access). They don't have to, it is their own money, but they still do it. Most are thankful for what those people are doing, but I don't think that repeatedly asking for a new version helps in any way.

You can ask once and remind others that there is a new version, that's fine, but repeatedly asking is considered spam and is against the site rules.

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
Do we have to go through the same every single time a new version is out? Now a bit more seriously, and sorry if I sound a bit more personal, but why is it so hard to understand that you have to be patient when nobody uploads a new version?
Someone already answered you, I didn't even bother because it is exactly the same as before, but why ignore the fact that you got an answer and keep asking? Nothing will come out of it, except the same answer or a post like mine I guess.

Now, also regarding any future posts, please stop posting just to ask a question which has already been answered, especially since it is a question which you asked yourself and got answered.
If there is something new, people will post, if not, then there is nothing new, or they don't have access to it. It's great that there is a new version, but if nobody uploads it then we have to wait for the free release.

That's just how it is. Be patient. If you aren't patient enough, then buy it yourself, else you have to wait anyway.
People on this site use their own money to access and offer content which is behind a paywall (most of the time, also includes early access). They don't have to, it is their own money, but they still do it. Most are thankful for what those people are doing, but I don't think that repeatedly asking for a new version helps in any way.

You can ask once and remind others that there is a new version, that's fine, but repeatedly asking is considered spam and is against the site rules.
Don't mind him he's always been a whiner.
these type people like him will never learn no matter how many times you repeat it to them.
happy holidays everyone.

2.10 star(s) 10 Votes