rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
This game is fantastic but I feel like character leveling is truly lacking. The main charm of grind lies in the rewards - the more interesting rewards then better. And here... you are just leveling up. The game would be the greatest if would give a option to level up/obtain new traits. For example playing as a Blood Vampire when you menage to obtain tier 3 your "blood connection" effect would level up to "blood thrall" giving your minions small bonuses and becoming "blood slave" on tier 6. Other traits like heritage and class ones could be also obtained and leveled up when tiering up.
It would be easy to implement, not breaking the balance and make the game much more rewarding.
Also adding more dark themes to the game would be also fantastic, right now is pretty much slave trainer game with children fairy tale feel.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
what do you inderstand as "dark theme"? are you talking about monster girl or villians or game play mechanics like killing your own slaves for benefits? (there is the "One for All" Potion).
I wouldn't mind more fetishes included (like actual beastiality... it's only hinted so far), but I hope we won't see cannibalism or guro and scat and stuff

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I was always annoyed with the equipment multipliers not showing. Here's the fix (feel free to forward this to Xela & the crew)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: edited to remove double 'minus' with items featuring penalties
Now you'll know how the ninja cloak is 4 times better than the mercenary cape, for evasion purposes.

edit: also add these lines afterwards for a hint with gifts (whose's favorite it is)
(edited to support generic/romantic gifts)

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
what do you inderstand as "dark theme"? are you talking about monster girl or villians or game play mechanics like killing your own slaves for benefits? (there is the "One for All" Potion).
I wouldn't mind more fetishes included (like actual beastiality... it's only hinted so far), but I hope we won't see cannibalism or guro and scat and stuff
I mean something like tricking or forcing people into slavery (capturing in exploration is not something you do). More violence, rape, deception, that kind of stuff. And more killing ffs.
Also already implementented quests are helping a frog, founding a idol and catching fish. They are just fine and entertaining but not something I would expect in the game about slavery.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I was always annoyed with the equipment multipliers not showing. Here's the fix

Now you'll know how the ninja cloak is 4 times better than the mercenary cape, for evasion purposes.

edit: also add these lines afterwards for a hint with gifts (whose's favorite it is)
Thank you, disliked the generic text offered in game. Would it be possible to include the numbers for item skills as well, perhaps in short form to avoid clutter?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Thank you, disliked the generic text offered in game. Would it be possible to include the numbers for item skills as well, perhaps in short form to avoid clutter?
You'd need something like that (Action/Training/Result, as per what the game says):
I fixed my 'double minus sign' in my previous code, btw.

I mean something like tricking or forcing people into slavery (capturing in exploration is not something you do). More violence, rape, deception, that kind of stuff. And more killing ffs.
Also already implementented quests are helping a frog, founding a idol and catching fish. They are just fine and entertaining but not something I would expect in the game about slavery.
You'll want to try Strive4power instead, another sandbox RPG. You basically strive to deprive any sentient being from the most basic of human rights.
Pytfall is fine the way it is - somewhat romantic, fairy-talesque. That's just my opinion though.

Reactions: Q Who and Cmann

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
You'll want to try Strive4power instead, another sandbox RPG. You basically strive to deprive any sentient being from the most basic of human rights.
Neh, Strive4power sucks compared to Pytfall. It's not a bad game just small and focused on nonsense like milking not adventure. I think Pytfall is great as it is, I'm just saying that would be cool and more consistent if it offered more moral choices. But it's not neccessary.
On the other hand development of player character is something that needs improvement badly like I mention before. After 20 hours of playing you are the basicly the same dude you were at the begging, only with more stats.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Neh, Strive4power sucks compared to Pytfall. It's not a bad game just small and focused on nonsense like milking not adventure. I think Pytfall is great as it is, I'm just saying that would be cool and more consistent if it offered more moral choices. But it's not neccessary.
On the other hand development of player character is something that needs improvement badly like I mention before. After 20 hours of playing you are the basicly the same dude you were at the begging, only with more stats.
You should try "Sim Brothel 2 - Revival" than.
It's RPG maker so it's much heavier focused on adventureing defeating girls to enslave them or trick/convince some to become yours. down part adventureing is a far greater portion of the game than management, though it's also supported.
oh and as far as I can tell there is no real date/love mechanic included

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
It's RPG maker so it's much heavier focused on adventureing defeating girls to enslave them or trick/convince some to become yours. down part adventureing is a far greater portion of the game than management, though it's also supported
That seems great. If you don't mind me asking - is the brothel stuff forced/big part of the gameplay? I'm not against burdello menagment part but I just don't find that part arousing at all.

RohanRider

Feb 25, 2019
I was always annoyed with the equipment multipliers not showing. Here's the fix (feel free to forward this to Xela & the crew)
View attachment 301502

It seems both codes is not working for me on both save and new game. Do you just have to copy and replace the code from 1219 to 1316 and add gift code after b4 the scroll item type?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
It seems both codes is not working for me on both save and new game. Do you just have to copy and replace the code from 1219 to 1316 and add gift code after b4 the scroll item type?
All codes are to be inserted (replaced, for the 1st part, the verbose mods description) before the text output
Python:
                    text '{color=#ecc88a}[item.desc]{/color}{color=#daa520}[temp]{/color}' font "fonts/TisaOTM.otf" size 15 outlines [(1, "#3a3a3a", 0, 0)]
of the 2nd frame of the "# Bottom HBox: Desc/Traits/Effects/Skills:"

If you don't know what you're doing, don't do it; is the best advice I have to give.

Cryingbanshee

Dec 7, 2017
Amazing game indeed but it have many game breaking bugs. I still can't open home storage, it will show the debug console (Currently at Lux Apartment). I can't view property report in mid-game, also show debug console (Currently at Central Palace). Got XP capped at 1 no matter what I do (Currently at level 27. Slave Den job, Wood exploration, Arena, Girl Interaction). Stat become broken (If you using console)

RohanRider

Feb 25, 2019
Amazing game indeed but it have many game breaking bugs. I still can't open home storage, it will show the debug console (Currently at Lux Apartment). I can't view property report in mid-game, also show debug console (Currently at Central Palace). Got XP capped at 1 no matter what I do (Currently at level 27. Slave Den job, Wood exploration, Arena, Girl Interaction). Stat become broken (If you using console)
Use the DL that GG posted about 2 pages ago, it will pretty much fixes everything. Can also search GitHub pytfall for updated codes which where he got them from.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
View attachment 301502

(edited to support generic/romantic gifts)
Can you be a little more clear about where to add the hints please?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
That sounds more like StationMaster is the ticket you are looking for. The game is really well done but a bit to violent for me so I edit the text. Make sure you put the extreme mod in.

I like the way the game is done. A bit grindy like holiday island. It would be better if there was a more random nature and less repetition. Once I learn how to make my own character packs it will be even better. It looks a bit over my head TBH. I do like this game quite a bit.

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
To change the class of a character (non main), for exemple those annoying low-level "unique" slaves that clot the market but are mostly useless depending on randomness of classes.

You may need more to modify some stats in order to "normalize" them though.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Can you be a little more clear about where to add the hints please?
Pytfall\game\code\core\items\chars_equipment.rpy
This snippet is how the file looks from line 1213 to 1344 after adding in the changes:
For the original file and where to place the above:
The first and last part is already present in your original file. The first part is at line 1213 to 1222 and the last part at line 1317 to 1323. They are identical to the code snippet above. Use those as markers for copy-pasting the stuff in between.

For the edited file:
if item.slot == "gift":(Line 1318 to 1321) and if getattr(focusitem, "mod_skills", {}):(Line 1323 to 1337) is the extra's for showing gift preference and skill modifiers for items, remove these bits if you prefer not to see those.

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
What is the best & fastest way to level up your player character without cheat? Talking and interacting with girls give decent exp, but is there any faster way, I wonder? :unsure:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Pytfall\game\code\core\items\chars_equipment.rpy
This snippet is how the file looks from line 1213 to 1344 after adding in the changes:
For the original file and where to place the above:
The first and last part is already present in your original file. The first part is at line 1213 to 1222 and the last part at line 1317 to 1323. They are identical to the code snippet above. Use those as markers for copy-pasting the stuff in between.

For the edited file:
if item.slot == "gift":(Line 1318 to 1321) and if getattr(focusitem, "mod_skills", {}):(Line 1323 to 1337) is the extra's for showing gift preference and skill modifiers for items, remove these bits if you prefer not to see those.
Thanks. It is funny but I have the first part working from your first post. When I copy the above script into the lines you mentioned. It will no longer boot. Thanks for trying with the gift preferences. I got the the items one working so that ok.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes