virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for the help, I can send my troops to explore, although I lost one to send her tired ...

How does Jail work?

RohanRider

Feb 25, 2019
Thanks for the help, I can send my troops to explore, although I lost one to send her tired ...

How does Jail work?
I believe jail only works if your exploration team captured someone and you can go check on her there. the pytfallopedia should have something about jails

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Thanks. It is funny but I have the first part working from your first post. When I copy the above script into the lines you mentioned. It will no longer boot. Thanks for trying with the gift preferences. I got the the items one working so that ok.
Does this file work for you? (Backup old, first)

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
What is the best & fastest way to level up your player character without cheat? Talking and interacting with girls give decent exp, but is there any faster way, I wonder? :unsure:
the arena survival mode good experience and some good equipment and loot or get the experince drainer thing that absorbs some exp

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Does this file work for you? (Backup old, first)
Oh right, this was also an option...

Here's the same thing for shops, in case you're interested (\game\code\core\items\screens.rpy after Line 326)
Backup your old file, of course.

i want to know the drops for it though
4-6 items, loot tier based on mob level / 40. Best items (including angel & demon stuff) are tier 4.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019

Here's the same thing for shops, in case you're interested (\game\code\core\items\screens.rpy after Line 326)
Backup your old file, of course.

4-6 items, loot tier based on mob level / 40. Best items (including angel & demon stuff) are tier 4.
so the most powerful equipment can be later

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019

Cheers. Both ways work, Winmerge does it quickly either ways.

Even with your file it's still not working for me, even new game.
And you are looking at and scrolling to the bottom of(click and drag) the description text beneath the item icon in the middle of the screen, after selecting the item in your inventory?

Last edited:

RohanRider

Feb 25, 2019
Cheers. Both ways work, Winmerge does it quickly either ways.

And you are looking at and scrolling to the bottom of(click and drag) the description text beneath the item icon in the middle of the screen, after selecting the item in your inventory?
That shows but it doesn't show the stats and the like when buying in shops. I had to save scum to buy items to see which stats it affects. Its the same with real estate, Price, quarter, etc are all blank. Obviously its not game breaking or anything but its annoying.

RohanRider

Feb 25, 2019
I found a bug. In the day 226 the game send me this error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

any idea?
Use the files that GG posted on page 24, That should fix most things like the camp crash. you can check out GitHub or discord for any updates on files.
Also are there any other girl packs out there, or just the ones from the pink petal website?

Reactions: AndresPolo

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Its the same with real estate, Price, quarter, etc are all blank. Obviously its not game breaking or anything but its annoying.
Having real estate listed with no values in the shop sounds like installation issues. Considering all the various save problems I've had related to properties, I'd personally try fix the cause sooner rather than later.
If you have Winmerge(or similar) compare the file I uploaded to your original, the only changes should be 1223->1337.

RohanRider

Feb 25, 2019
Having real estate listed with no values in the shop sounds like installation issues. Considering all the various save problems I've had related to properties, I'd personally try fix the cause sooner rather than later.
If you have Winmerge(or similar) compare the file I uploaded to your original, the only changes should be 1223->1337.
Downloaded the version from their patreon which was updated about 5 days ago and still have the same issue with the real estate. Not sure how I can screw up the installation to cause that issue, I just unzip to desktop. Could it be something else that could cause that?

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
how to date a lesbian in game without the trait that allows u to and how to use the exportation guild

Last edited:

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
how to date a lesbian in game without the trait that allows u to and how to use the exportation guild
So far only way i know of is 'potion of sex elemental' won at low end arena survival.

As for exploration guild, assign them like a normal job in character sheets, they can be on rest assignment, then need to go into buildings>exploration guild, team, [...] To create new team, add 3 people

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes