Cryingbanshee

Dec 7, 2017
but thats if u equip it right if u remove it wont it get it stats back and traits
No. Lolita Wand is a consumable just like a healing potion, so you don't need to equip it at all.

How do I (Player) level up?

And how do I assign my girls to live somewhere? just the first brothel lets me build slave rooms
Each character level need 1000 Exp to level up. You can talk to girls, do your job at slave den, fighting in arena, exploring the wood, eating a rare food, using personal memory storage, or using an Extractor.

Starter house have a slave quarter built in. If you want to assign your slave elsewhere (free girl choose their own house) you need to buy another building (go to town center and pick the house icon). Then you go to the main menu (The girl with Sakura background) and choose character. If your new building have a slave quarter built in then you can change where they'll live.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
Visit the realtor and buy slave quarters (or some of the apartments will house you + a few girls). Then from the girl's page, you can assign living quarters.
gain experience from fighting and other working

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
No. Lolita Wand is a consumable just like a healing potion, so you don't need to equip it at all.

Each character level need 1000 Exp to level up. You can talk to girls, do your job at slave den, fighting in arena, exploring the wood, eating a rare food, using personal memory storage, or using an Extractor.

Starter house have a slave quarter built in. If you want to assign your slave elsewhere (free girl choose their own house) you need to buy another building (go to town center and pick the house icon). Then you go to the main menu (The girl with Sakura background) and choose character. If your new building have a slave quarter built in then you can change where they'll live.
so the only way to get it is to explore or fish

Cryingbanshee

Dec 7, 2017
Lolita wand have 5% Chance to get either by exploration or fishing. it's almost in the Super Rare category. Well if you get it in one try, you might consider try the lottery.

Leiyena

Feb 7, 2019
hmm did alot of fishing whilst trying to find golden leaf for luck, up have around 8 lolita wands but cant find the dam leafs xD

Steven_3000

Nov 17, 2018
Visit the realtor and buy slave quarters (or some of the apartments will house you + a few girls). Then from the girl's page, you can assign living quarters.
Thank you! I didn't know I could change it from the girl's status

I have them working as whores and the daily report doesn't show any of the H images, is that normal?

Reactions: Reij

Cryingbanshee

Dec 7, 2017
hmm did alot of fishing whilst trying to find golden leaf for luck, up have around 8 lolita wands but cant find the dam leafs xD
Good luck then. :D
then train luck and how to train security
you can only increase luck by equipping item or using consumable and security raised by raising your main stat (I think)
I have them working as whores and the daily report doesn't show any of the H images, is that normal?
Yes. Currently H images can only be shown by doing the sex interaction (in the future maybe?).

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
Good luck then. :D

you can only increase luck by equipping item or using consumable and security raised by raising your main stat (I think)

Yes. Currently H images can only be shown by doing the sex interaction (in the future maybe?).
what consumable

Last edited:

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Could be from value, since Lolita Wand is worth only 200 while the leaf is 500. Your fishing skill decides the max value of items that you can find(1:1), while bait sets minimum value(10/50/100) and number of attempts.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
Could be from value, since Lolita Wand is worth only 200 while the leaf is 500. Your fishing skill decides the max value of items that you can find(1:1), while bait sets minimum value(10/50/100) and number of attempts.
raise luck and if u get that sex potion that can turn lesbians into bisexuals it is wort 5000

Last edited:

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
raise luck and if u get that sex potion that can turn lesbians into bisexuals it is wort 5000
Luck looks to have no implication on items found from fishing. It increases the minimum amount of fish on the screen by 1:7 if I remember correctly.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes