Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I tried the search function and looked at the pinkpetal site, yet couldn't find an answer... is it possible to add a certain item or several of those via the console?
achieving that via online cheat engines didn't help either, as at best items were displayed with large scale numbers.
...the ingame cheat tool only let's you add 1 of EACH item, so not really helpful

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there are several pieces that train certain stats a day... but none that train every stat
the training dummies train either attack (military) or endurance (simple) or agi and defence (ultimate something)
the stripper pole trains dancing and strip
and than there are the books, that train different skills for exactly 7 days (can only be used once per character though)

Last edited:

Leiyena

Feb 7, 2019
well rip havent saved in hours and got this whilst fighting "Forces of Nature Lvl 130" i use these to skip a bunch of turn and recover stamina xD. Anyone know what caused this error?

While running game code:
File "game/code/locations/arena/arena_inside.rpy", line 58, in script
$ pytfall.arena.execute_chainfight()
File "game/code/locations/arena/arena_inside.rpy", line 58, in <module>
$ pytfall.arena.execute_chainfight()
File "game/code/locations/arena/arena.rpy", line 967, in execute_chainfight
battle.start_battle()
File "game/code/be/core.rpy", line 254, in start_battle
self.main_loop()
File "game/code/be/core.rpy", line 132, in main_loop
fighter.be.controller()
File "game/code/be/core.rpy", line 2099, in __call__
skill(ai=True, targets=targets)
File "game/code/be/core.rpy", line 693, in __call__
died = self.apply_effects(targets)
File "game/code/be/core.rpy", line 1304, in apply_effects
if not (type in t.resist or t.be.damage[type].get("absorbs", False)):
KeyError: <class 'store.BasicPoisonSpell'>

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/core/characters/mc/profile.rpy", line 39, in script
    $ items_transfer([hero, hero.home])
  File "game/code/core/characters/mc/profile.rpy", line 39, in <module>
  File "game/code/core/items/transfer.rpy", line 6, in items_transfer
    result = ui.interact()
  File "game/code/core/items/transfer.rpy", line 67, in execute
    screen items_transfer(it_members):
  File "game/code/core/items/transfer.rpy", line 167, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/code/core/items/transfer.rpy", line 171, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/code/core/items/transfer.rpy", line 175, in execute
    button:
  File "game/code/core/items/transfer.rpy", line 175, in keywords
    button:
  File "game/code/core/items/transfer.rpy", line 184, in keywords
    if len(selection[1]) == 1:
  File "game/code/core/items/transfer.rpy", line 186, in keywords
    else:
AttributeError: 'InvLocation' object has no attribute 'nickname'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/core/characters/mc/profile.rpy", line 39, in script
  File "E:\Manual Update\PyTFall-072-pc\PyTFall-0.72-and-take-their-shit...-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Manual Update\PyTFall-072-pc\PyTFall-0.72-and-take-their-shit...-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/code/core/characters/mc/profile.rpy", line 39, in <module>
  File "game/code/core/items/transfer.rpy", line 6, in items_transfer
    result = ui.interact()
  File "E:\Manual Update\PyTFall-072-pc\PyTFall-0.72-and-take-their-shit...-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Manual Update\PyTFall-072-pc\PyTFall-0.72-and-take-their-shit...-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Manual Update\PyTFall-072-pc\PyTFall-0.72-and-take-their-shit...-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Manual Update\PyTFall-072-pc\PyTFall-0.72-and-take-their-shit...-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\Manual Update\PyTFall-072-pc\PyTFall-0.72-and-take-their-shit...-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
  File "E:\Manual Update\PyTFall-072-pc\PyTFall-0.72-and-take-their-shit...-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Manual Update\PyTFall-072-pc\PyTFall-0.72-and-take-their-shit...-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Manual Update\PyTFall-072-pc\PyTFall-0.72-and-take-their-shit...-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\Manual Update\PyTFall-072-pc\PyTFall-0.72-and-take-their-shit...-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/code/core/items/transfer.rpy", line 167, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/code/core/items/transfer.rpy", line 171, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/code/core/items/transfer.rpy", line 175, in execute
    button:
  File "game/code/core/items/transfer.rpy", line 175, in keywords
    button:
  File "game/code/core/items/transfer.rpy", line 184, in keywords
    if len(selection[1]) == 1:
  File "game/code/core/items/transfer.rpy", line 186, in keywords
    else:
  File "<screen language>", line 187, in <module>
AttributeError: 'InvLocation' object has no attribute 'nickname'

Windows-2012Server-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
PyTFall 0.72 and take their shit...
Mon May 20 14:27:26 2019
please help fix it crash,, i download in mega pc

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
there are several pieces that train certain stats a day... but none that train every stat
the training dummies train either attack (military) or endurance (simple) or agi and defence (ultimate something)
the stripper pole trains dancing and strip
and than there are the books, that train different skills for exactly 7 days (can only be used once per character though)
There are also:
chess board (+2 int/-20(?)mana/day)
dog (+character/+joy/-gold)
maid fairy (+charisma)
free weights (+1const/-10vit/day)

and girls only:
anal plugs (+anal)
double dildo (+lesb)

and some "support" items:
cat (+vit/-gold)
that cup with snake (+hp)
frost fairy/concentration orb (+mana (-hp with fairy))

Also you can win some luck pills, that will raise luck (+10). GIRLS ONLY, but you can use them more than once (at least twice)

Reactions: Hermies
Feb 24, 2019
So, just started playing a few days ago, noticing a few errors and issues although overall a good game.

For some reason in the Employment Agency im not seeing an option to buy girls (maybe im too poor or missing something)

Errors occurring in the game include the storage in Hero Profile (which I have seen the work around but as someone said "if you dnt know what your doing, dont do it" as well its up to the developer to fix issues with their game, not the players themselves, also I get errors occasionally when checking the daily summary..specifically when transitioning from 1 girl to another.

Sometimes, after moving to next day. When checking my buildings I will get an error message as well which cannot be ignored.

Last edited:

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
So, just started playing a few days ago, noticing a few errors and issues although overall a good game.

For some reason in the Employment Agency im not seeing an option to buy girls (maybe im too poor or missing something)

Errors occurring in the game include the storage in Hero Profile (which I have seen the work around but as someone said "if you dnt know what your doing, dont do it" as well its up to the developer to fix issues with their game, not the players themselves, also I get errors occasionally when checking the daily summary..specifically when transitioning from 1 girl to another.
click the tier

Cryingbanshee

Dec 7, 2017

Sometimes, after moving to next day. When checking my buildings I will get an error message as well which cannot be ignored.
Fix above your post. It's from -GG-.

Feb 24, 2019
Fix above your post. It's from -GG-.

Lol the irony. I took the time to read 30 pages of comments.. please read a post before quoting it, I know a solution has been found for the storage but it is not up to players to fix issues within a game. As for the other issues there arent fixes, just people experiencing the same issue

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes