Feb 24, 2019
Small Healing Potion
*Can be used in combat

During combat "Items" is greyed out..

Is this an issue will all healing potions, might as well include Mana potions since Items is greyed out.

Feb 24, 2019
??? in the city when looking around, since I refused to pay up thugs tend to attack me

also for some reason my slaves keep removing the footwear I equip them with

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
??? in the city when looking around, since I refused to pay up thugs tend to attack me

also for some reason my slaves keep removing the footwear I equip them with
did you disable the auto equip for them?
use the "Control" Panel either in the overview for all girls or on their respected screen

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I normally disable it for every character I have as soon as possible actually... they remove items once the stat boosts hit the current max... but you might want them to still have equipment as they also grant abilities or traits

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I normally disable it for every character I have as soon as possible actually... they remove items once the stat boosts hit the current max... but you might want them to still have equipment as they also grant abilities or traits
Same, wish there was an automated way of setting this.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
since you need the free girls to have a disposition of 850-900 I doubt that would work.
but useing the girl overview screen you can just use Select all characters on the botton right and than use the control button just a bit below to change it for all possible characters... makeing it easier if you hired several girls in a single day

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Same, wish there was an automated way of setting this.
Well, that's one of the first things I've changed (core\characters\characters.rpy, line 2743)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Setting "self.autoequip = False" makes newly generated chars initialize w/o auto-equip. 'Free' girls will toggle autoequip afterwards by themselves - as intended (iow: not a cheat)

Reactions: Cmann

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Setting "self.autoequip = False" makes newly generated chars initialize w/o auto-equip. 'Free' girls will toggle autoequip afterwards by themselves - as intended (iow: not a cheat)
Much appreciated. Pretty much all girls recruited are above the threshold, so something like this will end up saving a lot of clicks and frustration.

Feb 24, 2019
So atm sending girls out for exploration doesnt yield any benefits due to any items being found not actually being accounted for. Unless im missing something, this is the 2nd time ive sent my first team out..

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes