Feb 24, 2019
So... a bit confused. Decided to try and maximize efficiency but before I can do that I need to know what "Workable Capacity" on a building means because I have a building with a capacity of 12 yet 16 girls are working there

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
but only 12 girls can see customers in that time... it's still effective as the girls will have to rest eventually... more often if you give them items to train their stats

nocure

Sep 7, 2017
Please guys when you encountering a bug can you provide :
- traceback
- savegame
- a quick explanation of the action creating the bug

I don't know if I'am gonna have time to help you fix all of thoses, but at least I am not gonna have to play a little "guess what" game before helping you... Because let's be honest : I don't want to play.

A new version gonna come soon. So in the future if the uploader read this thread can he : wait for official release when he don't know what he is doing ? Or if he still want to share the game at some random moment : ask the devs first to be sure he gonna have a decent version ?

I remind him that it's a free game and accordingly there is no reason to act like a pirate.

Thank you.
Hey, there seems to be a problem with the game crashing as a camp finishes construction for the exploration guild. It's on 95% complete and when I click next day, the game crashes. Quicksave attached.

Full traceback:
File "E:\aåwoid\aikh\Games\Pytfall\Ny mapp\PyTFall-0.72-and-take-their-shit...-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\aåwoid\aikh\Games\Pytfall\Ny mapp\PyTFall-0.72-and-take-their-shit...-pc\renpy\main.py", line 524, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\aåwoid\aikh\Games\Pytfall\Ny mapp\PyTFall-0.72-and-take-their-shit...-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\aåwoid\aikh\Games\Pytfall\Ny mapp\PyTFall-0.72-and-take-their-shit...-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/code/core/next_day.rpy", line 95, in script call
call next_day_calculations from _call_next_day_calculations
File "game/code/core/next_day.rpy", line 190, in script
$ building.run_nd()
File "game/code/core/next_day.rpy", line 95, in script call
call next_day_calculations from _call_next_day_calculations
File "game/code/core/next_day.rpy", line 190, in script
$ building.run_nd()
File "E:\aåwoid\aikh\Games\Pytfall\Ny mapp\PyTFall-0.72-and-take-their-shit...-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\aåwoid\aikh\Games\Pytfall\Ny mapp\PyTFall-0.72-and-take-their-shit...-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/code/core/next_day.rpy", line 190, in <module>
$ building.run_nd()
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/buildings_core.rpy", line 995, in run_nd
self.env.run(until=proc)
File "python-packages/simpy/core.py", line 137, in run
File "python-packages/simpy/core.py", line 235, in step
Exception: (MemoryError(), '<Process(exploration_controller) object at 0x1a0845d0>', 90)

Feb 24, 2019
Okay thnx, And im assuming if I get the text line "manager persuaded {insert name} to wait in line for your service" that means you need to add more capacity? or more workers?

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
Lucy_HeartSlutia I didn't manage to reproduce your bug... Maybe it's really rare or get patched since.

caju the quickiest way is to look at the game files, in fonction of the relevant locations you should see the exact requirements to trigger it -if there is some.

podds well unfortunatly my game version is not compatible with your savegame ^^. But by the description you have made about this error I think your MC is dead during exploration. If I am not wrong you can either restart a game and paid attention when you do exploration or don't send your MC into exploration. In laters version it's not gonna be possible to do this. At least, in the exact same way.

nocure I cannot load any old save atm sorry... So what was your location ? I have try the forest maze and it's worked.

fgh24 By not sending your MC into exploration or don't make him die while doing this xD. It's basically a game over here for you, so better re-load an old save, restart from scratch or don't do this ^^.

Reactions: caju

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
what is the fastest way to make money and what to do with the boss shpere drop thing that is worth a ton of money but it is like a quest item so u cant sell it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
what is the fastest way to make money and what to do with the boss shpere drop thing that is worth a ton of money but it is like a quest item so u cant sell it
Depends on your playstyle I suppose... haveing several brothels filled with skilled whores and high reputation/fame generates quiet some money every day, but it takes time to build this..... going fishing depends on your luck, but the items and quest rewards can be a significant boost at the start.
The Arena is quiet hard on your own, but slaves can't fight there the last time I tried that is... so seducing a NPC that's skilled in combat takes both time and money... also good combat equipment is quiet expensive in itself.
You can try to go into the forest and be a lumberjack if you have enough Stamina aswell...
Do you mean the red star?
...maybe you want to rewatch the intro to understand the meaning of that item...
I really don't want to see anyone useing that item out of curiosity or greed though ;) :sneaky:

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
what is the max level and my way was to buy a slave that can be whored out and make the work and buy an extractors when there in the shop then boost your experince from your high level slave

Last edited:

podds

Mar 29, 2018
I knew this is meaningless but yours work is a great masterpiece and I love your work. Keep up try hard for future versions, lots of love from Asia.
Gambatte kudasai

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
Lucy_HeartSlutia I didn't manage to reproduce your bug... Maybe it's really rare or get patched since.
When using the RenPy engine when writing a game, if bugs arise, it can be difficult to reproduce them at all (unfortunately, this is a feature of the engine). For these purposes, there is a Traceback.log file. It is written exactly where and what exactly happened to the game. For example, I in this version of the game have various errors in the most inappropriate situations and practically NEVER repeat when re-performing the same actions. For example, here is the last error that occurred when trying to view the improvements of the "guild building" when there are no commands (sent to study the area) in it (teams).

-----------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 44, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 44, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 183, in execute
screen building_management():
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 183, in execute
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 184, in execute
if hero.buildings:
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 186, in execute
if bm_mid_frame_mode == "building":
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 189, in execute
use building_management_midframe_businesses_mode
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 592, in execute
screen building_management_midframe_businesses_mode:
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 592, in execute
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 593, in execute
frame:
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 602, in execute
if isinstance(bm_mid_frame_mode, ExplorationGuild):
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 603, in execute
use building_management_midframe_exploration_guild_mode
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/businesses/complex/exploration/screens.rpy", line 252, in execute
screen building_management_midframe_exploration_guild_mode:
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/businesses/complex/exploration/screens.rpy", line 252, in execute
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/businesses/complex/exploration/screens.rpy", line 253, in execute
if bm_exploration_view_mode == "explore":
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/businesses/complex/exploration/screens.rpy", line 690, in execute
use building_management_midframe_businesses_mode_upgrades
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 724, in execute
screen building_management_midframe_businesses_mode_upgrades:
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 724, in execute
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 725, in execute
viewport:
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 729, in execute
has vbox xsize 618
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 730, in execute
if hasattr(bm_mid_frame_mode, "all_possible_extensions"):
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 731, in execute
for u in bm_mid_frame_mode.all_possible_extensions():
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 732, in execute
if not bm_mid_frame_mode.has_extension(u):
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 733, in execute
frame:
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 736, in execute
has fixed xysize 500, 150
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 738, in execute
$ cost, materials, in_slots, ex_slots = BUILDING.get_extension_cost(u)
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 738, in <module>
AttributeError: 'InvLocation' object has no attribute 'get_extension_cost'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 44, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "C:\!_BURN_DVD\PyTFall\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\!_BURN_DVD\PyTFall\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 44, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "C:\!_BURN_DVD\PyTFall\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\!_BURN_DVD\PyTFall\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\!_BURN_DVD\PyTFall\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\!_BURN_DVD\PyTFall\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\!_BURN_DVD\PyTFall\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\!_BURN_DVD\PyTFall\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\!_BURN_DVD\PyTFall\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\!_BURN_DVD\PyTFall\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 184, in execute
if hero.buildings:
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 186, in execute
if bm_mid_frame_mode == "building":
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 189, in execute
use building_management_midframe_businesses_mode
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 593, in execute
frame:
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 602, in execute
if isinstance(bm_mid_frame_mode, ExplorationGuild):
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 603, in execute
use building_management_midframe_exploration_guild_mode
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/businesses/complex/exploration/screens.rpy", line 253, in execute
if bm_exploration_view_mode == "explore":
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/businesses/complex/exploration/screens.rpy", line 690, in execute
use building_management_midframe_businesses_mode_upgrades
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 725, in execute
viewport:
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 729, in execute
has vbox xsize 618
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 730, in execute
if hasattr(bm_mid_frame_mode, "all_possible_extensions"):
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 731, in execute
for u in bm_mid_frame_mode.all_possible_extensions():
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 732, in execute
if not bm_mid_frame_mode.has_extension(u):
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 733, in execute
frame:
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 736, in execute
has fixed xysize 500, 150
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 738, in execute
File "game/code/core/businesses&buildings/building_gui.rpy", line 738, in <module>
AttributeError: 'InvLocation' object has no attribute 'get_extension_cost'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
PyTFall 0.72 and take their shit...
Sat Jun 01 00:37:13 2019

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
pretty sure there is no story aside of the intro at all yet... could be wrong here, as I haven't advanced much yet

podds

Mar 29, 2018
I can't see all my consumable items in the rest of the game? wth? i tried buy a lot of other consumable items but i can't see them either, here is my saves

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
found a quick way to make money on here get the coin thing that generates money put it on a whole lot of slaves and wait a while for the game

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes