Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Download (Hentai/NSFW):
- PC/LINUX (Beta v.0.72) ( )

Archive password: pytfall

Please support us at:

---------------------------------------
Major changes:
- New Exploration Guild business where the player can send out teams to the locations around the city, meet new people/monsters and "take their sh!t :)".
- Arena opponents are now placed in the proper battle row and equipped in with adequate equipment and magic.
- Image prediction has been improved, resulting in smoother gameplay.
- All bugs found by our testing crew have been resolved.
- Several improvements in balancing out the game (resulting in slightly more straightforward gameplay).

Visit: for more character packs.
And our discord:

PS: We're still in Beta stage, so there is a "cheating menu" available for those without the patience to grind through the game. Press ALT+SHIFT+A, a small icon will appear on the 'top-control-stripe,' it will have several basic cheating options available.

Plans for the next 0.85 "We got game" version:
- Gameplay Goals.
- Quests/Events/Story Arc.
- Update of the character class system.
- More 'status' battle skills.

------------------------------------------
Enjoy your play!

XelaPy

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
You definitely should develop the RPG aspects of the game, it makes it so unique in comparison to other brothel managers, especially with an entertaining combat, which mostly sucks in the grinding department as it indeed gives you low reward for a lot of grind. Interaction points also should be easier to level up for players, even if it would mean clearing some sort of dungeon for such unique reward (which is a nice idea, because forest with its castles and etc. becomes quite dull without enough interactions and balanced variety of events, you can flash this one out with old school choice system aka go left or go right and more bioms with hidden safe locations, where you could rest/meet unique characters/acess special slave market - there are basically many options.
Yeap, we need goals/written content/story and etc. Better leveling option for the MC but we've been increasing those since the first release (where leveling MC turned out to be close to impossible :D ).

I think that if it would be possible for you, to create custom character creation, it would relieve a lot of stress from the development team and allow you to focus on tuning gameplay, story and unique or original characters (for instance banning some of them, with enough material, from custom creation and creating a special story for them as well as integrating it fully into the game). But it all depends on your engine and development team, as well as general priorities.
Already possible and there is some content created by modders already.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
XelaPy We were at 0.72 ever since page 17 ?
Is this a fixed version of that or a new one? Or what?

XelaPy

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
XelaPy We were at 0.72 ever since page 17 ?
Is this a fixed version of that or a new one? Or what?
It's our release version, the one from page 17 was never meant to be released anywhere (it was taken from discord testing channel, we never attempted to have it distributed). So yeah, it's basically the same thing but with a ton of fixes :)

Reactions: Douglof and caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
It's our release version, the one from page 17 was never meant to be released anywhere (it was taken from discord testing channel, we never attempted to have it distributed). So yeah, it's basically the same thing but with a ton of fixes :)
Thanks for clearing it up. Thanks for your time and patience on this game.
I would have to say that it is one of my favorite games on the board right now.
And it has potential to be the best on it. ;)

Reactions: XelaPy

Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
Oh, such are great game:) Damn, really would like to play it as female protagonist, but i think, it just me. Anyway, thank you for sharing.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well the action is text based, but depending on it you also get a single Hentai picture from the Net for that char

EvilPenguin

Apr 6, 2018
Oh, such are great game:) Damn, really would like to play it as female protagonist, but i think, it just me. Anyway, thank you for sharing.
Female MC isn't supported (yet). But there is a Female MC pack with a lot of girls.
Link:

Reactions: Spenser4

Arclightning

Nov 2, 2017
This could really use a primary quest, some direction to set the player to work for.
Also, the home/work system is poorly designed UI wise.

I'd be inclines to play this with somewhat better combat UI and RPG part of it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there is a potion that turns her into a Bisexual... VERY RARE and can only be obtained in the Arena or Exploration (Guild) from what I recollect... any Lesbian will refuse a Love proclamation or Sexual attempt from the MC even with max Affection

Jun 13, 2018
Okay, I don't know if anyone's asked this, but is there any chance of being able to have male slaves in this game along side the female ones? Because I have seen all kinds of games with slavery in them and the only one I've found so far that also includes male slaves is Station Master and that one only recently brought in male and trans slaves. So could we one day get to see some of our fave male characters being slaves in this game?

Also if anyone knows any other games, besides Station Master, that allows the player to have male slaves I would be interested to know. Thanks.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Code:
"id": "",
        "fullname": "",
        "name": "",
        "desc": "",
        "gender": "female",
        "origin": "",
seems like you can create a male pack by changeing the gender... but the limitation to male equipment would make them still useless to anything but combat I gues.
Also gender only seems to be an option with the unique characters

on the other hand "Slave Maker" atleast had a couple of male slaves

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes