Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
(0 character) she still refuses to drink lol, get to bang her would literary be one of the ENDGAME goal for me.
Is she a free girl or a slave?
how high is her intelligence?
did you try other items like "Brainwashing oil" (Natural Follower) or the slave restraints form the General Shop or Workshop?

Jun 13, 2018
Free cities has male slaves too.
And Skyrim and Fallout with some mods from loverslab.
Really there are male slaves in Free Cities? I haven't played that in a while but last I saw of it there were only female ones. Have to check.
I've tried to get the loverslab modes to work but even when I follow the instructions or use a program that installs the mods for me I always run into problems like the camera being stuck in the worst spot even when doing it in the open, or the characters will end up just standing inside one and other. Even using bare minimal mods from there this happens. Maybe I'm just cursed when it comes to loverslab.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Really there are male slaves in Free Cities? I haven't played that in a while but last I saw of it there were only female ones. Have to check.
Freecities' male slaves are called women, because the assumption is all slaves are women even if they have cock and balls. This is done for the sake of easy of coding, but the pregmod for freecities have a fix for that.

Oct 25, 2017
Is she a free girl or a slave?
how high is her intelligence?
did you try other items like "Brainwashing oil" (Natural Follower) or the slave restraints form the General Shop or Workshop?
she is a free bird... i just start a new game. look like stats doesn't matter if the slave is free, she'll not drink it.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Yes when you start the game you can set a percentage of how many of your "girls" have dicks and there is also an option for slaves having male names.
Every slave is called a woman, but you can see their genes.

I've tried to get the loverslab modes to work but even when I follow the instructions or use a program that installs the mods for me I always run into problems like the camera being stuck in the worst spot even when doing it in the open, or the characters will end up just standing inside one and other. Even using bare minimal mods from there this happens. Maybe I'm just cursed when it comes to loverslab.
Yeah setting up the mods is a lot of work. You really need to check the installation guides carefully because there are quite a few framework mods and tools like fnis needed.
I set up a fresh skyrim install every few years and it takes a few hours at least. But when it works it is worth it imho :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
she is a free bird... i just start a new game. look like stats doesn't matter if the slave is free, she'll not drink it.
Than the Item badeness must be really low (value that determines how likely a girl will want to use or have an item... can be found in the json).
I normally avoid free random girls as they are not really worth it in the first place... and I don't have a unique girl with that trait.
Help me
When I open the game, it closes immediately and idk how to fix it
I doubt there are any psychic here... so how are we supposed to know or help?
Details child... otherwise your gues is better than ours

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
I have a question here. Can I somehow raise the payment the customers have to make for my whores?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
excuse me is there a walkthrough of this? i can't figure out what to do and i only managed to get to level 6 in 3 hours and a half and all i'm doing is going to arena/slave trade over and over again and i feel like i'm stuck

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
XelaPy
exploration_guild.rpy line 1196 swapped min/max by accident?
Python:
                                tier = max(.1, tier)
                                tier = min(8, tier) # never build rChars over tier 8?

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
so i decided to get under the influence and pick apart this games code for awhile, to add to console commands (i can find more just ask if you're curious, but this is the one i really wanted to find and alter.)

hero.stats.max["insert stat here like magic or mp or attack"] = insert value you want the max to be here

also make sure the above command doesn't go above this command so be sure to put this one in first

hero.stats.lvl_max["insert stat here"] = insert value here

this took me so much longer than i care to admit to figure out.

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
Here's those I found ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wow good job, i saw some of those earlier in the thread but i tried for like hours to edit base stats and couldn't figure it out so i just dissected the .rpy files and finally found some useful ones, but this list is much better than my current notepad list so thanks for that, now i kind of feel foolish for taking all my time reading the code lol but again thanks

Reactions: Cmann
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes