Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
i have to pay tax, even though the game says iam tax free.

Maybe someone can help me: I restarted the game after testing for a while and missed the frog-girl in the forest. I don't want to start all over again. Is there a way to cheat that event in again?

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
i have to pay tax, even though the game says iam tax free.

Maybe someone can help me: I restarted the game after testing for a while and missed the frog-girl in the forest. I don't want to start all over again. Is there a way to cheat that event in again?
Could use the console to reset it but save yourself the trouble. You're not missing out on anything.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
95toLife: Thank you, good to know.

Another couple of questions:
1. When fighting in the Arena you get fame. Can i check my fame somewhere? What exactly does it do?
2. Is there a way to improve luck fo the PC?
3. I don't understand the combat system completely. I started a game as assassin/manager (princess/royal assassin) and iam unsure what kind of weapons/armour/items i should use.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Klausus
1. Sorry, i only was there to pick the 3 girls up, so i dont know
2. There are multiple Items that push your Luck
3. Dont use Wards, Robes and Armor that slows you down...assassins are fast and your background cant handle magic...at least for now, maybe you can train yourself more further in the game. But usually you can use all you can use (you cant equip absolutly unfitting items) + pure assassinweapons, check out the hidden village in the woods near the town

Ok, no i have 2 Questions by myself ^^
1. I made the stupid mistake to simply assume i can build all in the Explorers Guild and didnt checked the needet/available space...well, after building the healing springs i have no more space for the stables...ok, i can edit the Buildung to provide more space, but is there ingame a way to remove the springs and build the stables instead?
2. Is there a console command to give girls the virgin trait? I am a Blood Master and since i didnt knew it before (random girls from various locations) i gave a few non-virgins jobs...well, i dont want to fire them again, but i cant use the my tactical advantage on them -,-

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
The 3rd girl (Naruko) in the graveyard (meet girls) has, no icon and no pictures.
I use the latest Version + Girls pack from here. The other girls work...well, as far as i discovered them until now, i´m not really far yet ^^
Guessing that is Naruko_Anjou. Do you have a folder in /game/content/chars called Update 1 Pytfall pack by GG?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Guessed right ^^
Yepp, is there...inclusive subfolder "Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai" and yes, the next subfolder "Naruko_Anjou" contains pictures

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Klausus
1. Sorry, i only was there to pick the 3 girls up, so i dont know
2. There are multiple Items that push your Luck
3. Dont use Wards, Robes and Armor that slows you down...assassins are fast and your background cant handle magic...at least for now, maybe you can train yourself more further in the game. But usually you can use all you can use (you cant equip absolutly unfitting items) + pure assassinweapons, check out the hidden village in the woods near the town

Ok, no i have 2 Questions by myself ^^
1. I made the stupid mistake to simply assume i can build all in the Explorers Guild and didnt checked the needet/available space...well, after building the healing springs i have no more space for the stables...ok, i can edit the Buildung to provide more space, but is there ingame a way to remove the springs and build the stables instead?
2. Is there a console command to give girls the virgin trait? I am a Blood Master and since i didnt knew it before (random girls from various locations) i gave a few non-virgins jobs...well, i dont want to fire them again, but i cant use the my tactical advantage on them -,-

Thanks, but what do you mean with "to pick up the 3 girls"? Is there a way to enslave them?

1. No clue
2. There is a potion ingame that gives the virgin trait (and removes the milf trait). I think i found it with my tier 1 pc while diving (there is some nice other stuff too).

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
More or less, you can hire any girl running around. In every location with "meet girls" Button are 3 girls for hire.
Thx, time to get wet, i need that potion ^^

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Maybe some of you want to share some things they discovered. Here are some of mine:

I discovered that it is better to increase some stats slowly, like for example swimming. When you start to swim (first instructor to lvl. 1), then you will gain +1 constitution max occasionally when swimming in the ocean. When better, you will get +1 agility max (when encountering sea monsters and swimming away).

At higher tears, the loot get's better and you will find really nice stuff (diving and fishing), some items i have never seen in any shops. Fishing is really nice for making money, since you don't earn XP while fishing. But don't sell the fish, only the other stuff. After fishing for a while, you can finish a few fishing quests easily.

Gaining levels with PC is not always favourable, because at higher tiers (all 20 lvl a new tier as far as i know), training is more expensive. Therefore it's better to max stats that can only be increased by training before going to the next tier.

Arena is good for weapon and armour loot. For example, when you beat the lvl. 30 beasts, you sometimes get rings that boost damage of a specific element which is great for some PCs. Depending on champions strengths and weaknesses, it is possible that lvl 40 beasts are easier than lvl 30 beasts. Arena fights can be really worth it.
Depending on PC, it's possible to "go arena" at day 1 and fight a lot. Invest your starting money in a good weapon and some other good items (like vitality+, mp+, whatever fits your champion). In a few days/weeks (depending on PC) you have way more money than your starting money to start your buisiness. Key is to start training with Xaya from day 1, since she will replenish your lost HP and increase your combat stats.
The downside is, that you it becomes boring very fast and that you don't raise levels fast enough (combat doesn't give a lot of XP). Therefore, working at the slave market when low on vitality/hp is favourable.

Ther are a lot of useful "misc" items. Have some of them in your possesion to switch between your slaves (and yourself) to maximise (or minimise) stats. I don't know if there is an item for every stat, but the common ones are constitution, charisma and vitality. I wouldn't recommend using books for swimming, because it doesn't give you max agility/constitution like mentioned before. Some i haven't tried yet, like books that increase sex skills.

When your vitality is at max, spend it for something usefull. Vitality increases slowly and maybe is the most precious stat. Go and fight in the arena, cut wood in the forest (although chance to get constitution), go diving ... . Later on, you will be happy to have piled up wood or earned some reputation in arena.

Talking about vitality, resting at the beach gives +10 vitality a day. A cat in inventory gives +5 a day.

Last edited:

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Guessed right ^^
Yepp, is there...inclusive subfolder "Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai" and yes, the next subfolder "Naruko_Anjou" contains pictures
Move the Ano Hi folder to /chars/. It(Ano Hi) should contain the folder Naruko_Anjou + data_Naruko_Anjou.json. Never checked to see if it was irrelevant which data file you kept, recommend making a backup and testing.

Last edited:

Waveshaper

Oct 19, 2018
Hoi!

Picked up the game lately for some inspiration for a game concept that goes around my mind for a while. (Nothing too similar I guess - so no competition here - but funny enough; these days you have to rely on small NSFW projects when it comes to management games, because the 'real' market only produced shit for about 20 years now...)

So... I guess I will come back here with some more questions later, but right now it's one thing in particular that I can't figure out. I'm currently looking into the possibilities of Ren'Py as 'engine' and the game's balance in particular - so I stumbled over the bare bone character generator, figuring out what traits & classes actually are usefull and which are not.

From my frist impression I found only a few usefull picks for the current state of the game - but while I found basically all data and modifiers for those classes/traits, one thing I just can't find neither in the files nor in the code - and that's the 'Royal Assassin' trait that gives you +damage correlating to the price of a weapon(?) - maybe I just missed it, but I can't find a clear numeric modifier to evaluate if the trait is actually usefull in the bigger picture. I guess it can be found somewhere in the more basic routines, but I just can't find it anywhere in the code.

Someone a clue where to look it up?

Waveshaper

Oct 19, 2018
how to raise the mc luck
There is at least one consumable in the game that raises your MC's luck by 5 pts and can be used more than once if you manage to find enough of them. (Might cap at 50 - not sure)

The 'golden clover' (can't remember the exact name) can be found in the diving minigame (at least.) There are some posts here that state that it can be found while fishing, but I personally never did - so maybe that was refering to a former version of the game.

There is also one other consumable sold by the witch that raises luck by 10(?) per use, but it only works on 'females' - so you can't use it with the MC.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Move the Ano Hi folder to /chars/. It(Ano Hi) should contain the folder Naruko_Anjou + data_Naruko_Anjou.json. Never checked to see if it was irrelevant which data file you kept, recommend making a backup and testing.
Thx, I´ll try it next time...actually i may have cheated a little to much since previosly working events are now broken...sadly i cant start a new day,...long story short, i have to start a new game but first i need a break, my incoming folder is getting huge ^^
I let you know if it works.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Someone a clue where to look it up?
\game\code\core\characters\characters.rpy
Python:
            if "Royal Assassin" in self.traits and item.slot in temp:
                value = int((item.price if direction else -item.price)*.01)
                self.stats.max["attack"] += value
                self.mod_stat("attack", value)
Try out grepWin, very useful tool to find keywords.

Waveshaper

Oct 19, 2018
\game\code\core\characters\characters.rpy
Python:
            if "Royal Assassin" in self.traits and item.slot in temp:
                value = int((item.price if direction else -item.price)*.01)
                self.stats.max["attack"] += value
                self.mod_stat("attack", value)
Try out grepWin, very useful tool to find keywords.
Thx a lot - that might be the ONE file I somehow missed then. I'm actually quite confident in me successfully using strg+f in notepad++ for such cases, but this one must have slipped for some reason.

So it does what I confirmed in-game in the meantime - it gives 10% of the value/price from gear as a base increase to attack & max. attack. At least now I know where I can look up the modifiers for other traits, thx again for the quick reply. :)

Last edited:

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I'm actually quite confident in me successfully using strg+f in notepad++ for such cases, but this one must have slipped for some reason.
Reason I prefer it over N++ is shell integration, that it lists each result separated clearly, and double-clicking a result opens it in N++ on the correct line(so long as N++ is set as default file handler in Windows). Makes it easier to jump back and forth if needed, and to maintain order with a large list of results. Often use N++'s search as well, but its usually for very specific stuff.

Either ways, glad to help! (y)

Waveshaper

Oct 19, 2018
how to raise max vitality without books
Mostly through gear. I'm actually not sure what possibilities there are exactly, haven't really looked too much into it, but since vitality seems to cap at 200 points, there is not much reason to put too much thought into it. My last test character hit 200 vitality even before reaching t1/lvl20 - it seems to be one of the most limiting factors when it comes to fighting/arena though. (Well - in theory at least - since you can rather easily force one level-up per day without any real investment, you can get a free refill once a day as well. The XP-device seems to be the single most broken item in the game I've came across so far. ^^)

If you're looking for vitality in the early game, there are usefull boots from the tailor shop and the secret village alike - also rings & bracers with vitality & constitution make a lot of difference in the beginning. Pushing for enough constitution to force another AP gives you way more freedom.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes