dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
Free girl will not drink 'Potion of sex elemental' at all?
yeah i've ran into that before too, specifically with a lesbian android. Sometimes no matter what you do they refuse to drink those potions, if you get her character to 0 and have her drink the potion that makes her a natural follower and she still refuses its better to dismiss her and try again with someone new.

I can't use exploration guild for my girl.. please help me how to use this building
ill take a look at that building now and see if i can help you out, i haven't used it myself yet either though so we'll see what happens

Oct 25, 2017
About Xeona... Do I need to keep 'hang out' with her after even unlocked 'private date' to progress to the next stage of the relationship? Or 'private date' will do just fine?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yeah i've ran into that before too, specifically with a lesbian android. Sometimes no matter what you do they refuse to drink those potions, if you get her character to 0 and have her drink the potion that makes her a natural follower and she still refuses its better to dismiss her and try again with someone new.
I learned that the smarter a girl the higher the chances for her to refuse an order... try giving her 3 Rings of Beastiality (-50 int each) that should give you a temporer chance to turn her into a mindless Bimbo and give her orders... if she still refuses she simply isn't worth it

Reactions: dboy203
Oct 25, 2017
The highest monster I fought in Arena is 'Undead Cemetery' from level 190. How do I unlock the higher level? seem like there's ton more of higher level in 'Bestiary'.

faceface2

Jun 21, 2018
I bought the explorers guild and could not, for the life of me, figure out how to create a new team. with out that its impossible to actually use the building.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There is really no magic here
first
1.png
second
2.png
Name the Team
Assign 3 Girls to the Exploration Guild Via the Job Menu and drag and drop the portraits from the upper place to the lower one

faceface2

Jun 21, 2018
There is really no magic here
first
View attachment 325703
second
View attachment 325704
Name the Team
Assign 3 Girls to the Exploration Guild Via the Job Menu and drag and drop the portraits from the upper place to the lower one
the three dots are greyed out for me which is where the confusion stems from. maybe my game is corrupted or something? I thought maybe there was a menu I was overlooking but I guess not.

Reactions: MasterKrull

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
XelaPy
exploration_guild.rpy line 1196 swapped min/max by accident?
Legit. Returns 8, at most.
This is the very same result:
Python:
tier = max(.1, tier)
if tier >= 8:
    tier = 8

Free girl will not drink 'Potion of sex elemental' at all?

So...... anyone knows how to unlock monster that stronger than 'Undead Cemetery'?
:confused:
No. Unless console/cheat.
Yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 25, 2017
Damn. i didnt bother to check again since the official release of 0.72, you used to be able to send your MC on teams... guess not anymore. It makes more sense this way though since your MC was still in the city doing stuff while out on a mission.
well... not really... if you think about it, your MC job is basically security, not the manager. You might give instruction but those girls work just fine.
The part that you're right is MC shouldn't be able to access to city activities.
my point is, MC should be able to go on exploration since his business can still run just fine without him.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The 3rd girl (Naruko) in the graveyard (meet girls) has, no icon and no pictures.
I use the latest Version + Girls pack from here. The other girls work...well, as far as i discovered them until now, i´m not really far yet ^^

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes