Hellspawn56

Aug 19, 2018
Yeah the game looks great, but plays kinda grindy with no reward, I kinda feel like I'm not getting anywhere, My slaves are high level well past 50, and they only bring like 30-40 gold per slave, per day and I cant look at the slaves endday screen because it crashes, cant buy more properties that will crash, cant look at the storage screen that will crash, certain parts of exploring crashes sometimes not always. Seems the devs didnt take time to test things out becuase most of ht bugs/crashes can be found within 5 minutes of playing(sorry if that was mean but its SOO true).Also whats the point of training the slaves at all, once their classes are set its not like they can learn anything new outside that class that will help them or be any use to you, so sending to training schools is useless and a waste of money, just put them to work and their skills will go up just fine, no need for training. The only downside so far is they barely bring it enough to cover their own upkeep cost. The combat side of things kinda fun but verrrrry grinndyyy, they need to change the way the mc trains combat, its way to grindy and too expensive for the results. I even played the game without running the brothel aspect side of the game and its very possible, slow but possible. I'm not sure if that was intended or not. Like I said the game looks great but the brothel running aspect seems boring and not very entertaining, training the girls seems kinda pointless, I was wondering if I'm playing the game wrong or what? I would really like to hear someone elses play style out. Also can the devs please look into the crashes it kinda kills the game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There are Items that can train any stat but Magic.
Military Training Dummy for attack, Animated Traininng Dummy for Defence and agility and Simple Training Dummy for endurance for example... 2 can be bought one can be "found" in the Arena (Reward for slaying Goblins)

Leiyena

Feb 7, 2019
there is patches Hellspawn56
just look at previous pages and you'll see a bunch of fixes such as storage, next day results, correct values on items etc. only bug i run into is 1 arena boss uses a poison skill that crashes my game, the rest seems fine

XelaPy

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Yeah the game looks great, but plays kinda grindy with no reward, I kinda feel like I'm not getting anywhere,
"Content phase" is planned next, there will be rewards/story/events/quests/goals and etc. Idea for now is to grind/explore.

'crash, crash, crash...' Seems the devs didnt take time to test things out becuase most of ht bugs/crashes can be found within 5 minutes of playing
We are likely to release .72 version this week. What you've downloaded here are just random code grabs from GitHub and Discord... this got nothing to do with us.

I even played the game without running the brothel aspect side of the game and its very possible, slow but possible.
Intended.

Reactions: Cmann and Leiyena

Leiyena

Feb 7, 2019
this is one of my favourite games on here and looking forward to what you guys have come up with in .72 XelaPy love grindy games like this.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Manual of Health and Combat manuals can help there... other than that only item based boni
or are you just talkeing about maxing the value out?

XelaPy

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
this is one of my favourite games on here and looking forward to what you guys have come up with in .72 XelaPy love grindy games like this.
.72 is less 'grindy'... Next .85 release will have (hopefully) interesting content/goals to make PyTFall resembling a real game rather than pure sandbox it is now :)

Reactions: Reij
Feb 24, 2019
Goals would be nice, and im sure I aint the only one but Being able to date the Arena girl Xeona(?) is nice but not everyone does pvp... I'd like to date or at least have "Benefits" with Blue, Witch, Tailor shop owner and other notable npcs

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Maxing the value out as well but increasing it since I cant have girls chop wood..
training is easy actually just equip them with the "Simple Training Dummy" (Workshop) +2 con each day... some girls refuse that Item though, for those you can use the "Heavy Weigths" (General shop) +1 con each day

bargian

May 7, 2017
Game looks promising. Its pretty hard to figure out but still some fun (even with all this grind :) )

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
"Content phase" is planned next, there will be rewards/story/events/quests/goals and etc. Idea for now is to grind/explore.

We are likely to release .72 version this week. What you've downloaded here are just random code grabs from GitHub and Discord... this got nothing to do with us.

Intended.
You definitely should develop the RPG aspects of the game, it makes it so unique in comparison to other brothel managers, especially with an entertaining combat, which mostly sucks in the grinding department as it indeed gives you low reward for a lot of grind. Interaction points also should be easier to level up for players, even if it would mean clearing some sort of dungeon for such unique reward (which is a nice idea, because forest with its castles and etc. becomes quite dull without enough interactions and balanced variety of events, you can flash this one out with old school choice system aka go left or go right and more bioms with hidden safe locations, where you could rest/meet unique characters/acess special slave market - there are basically many options.

I think that if it would be possible for you, to create custom character creation, it would relieve a lot of stress from the development team and allow you to focus on tuning gameplay, story and unique or original characters (for instance banning some of them, with enough material, from custom creation and creating a special story for them as well as integrating it fully into the game). But it all depends on your engine and development team, as well as general priorities.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes