fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
So far only way i know of is 'potion of sex elemental' won at low end arena survival.

As for exploration guild, assign them like a normal job in character sheets, they can be on rest assignment, then need to go into buildings>exploration guild, team, [...] To create new team, add 3 people
can it incude the main guy

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
yea, click your character, assign your job in exploration guild, position rest, same thing.
slaves cannot though i tried and how to get the most elements without them countering each other

Last edited:

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
You cant use slaves for guard/fighting, sorta mentions that in intro, even if you free them, most of them dont have level'd combat skills which takes time. Playing this for a week and half now, level 84 non cheat. If you want good fighters seduce those ones in ninja village, both unique and usefull, you can only ask them to join if your one tier below them though.

Tsunade Healer/Assassin Tier2-3, and Konan Assassin 3-4. Being assassin their crits were useful. Using stockard from areana now though as the leveling of team members is slow. There is a tab in MC's profile under friends, where if you chat with them before you dont have to wait for them to show on the map again to meet them (figured that one out a bit late).

Elements you cant really use opposing affnities, doesnt mean you cant use them. there are also hybrid spells lke
other light: light/dark, Northern Flow: wind/ice, F Dicharge: Lighting water, Flame Vortex: Fire/wind generally 15,000+ in shops
Deadly Poison i found really usefull for those enemies with a lot of health.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
You cant use slaves for guard/fighting, sorta mentions that in intro, even if you free them, most of them dont have level'd combat skills which takes time. Playing this for a week and half now, level 84 non cheat. If you want good fighters seduce those ones in ninja village, both unique and usefull, you can only ask them to join if your one tier below them though.

Tsunade Healer/Assassin Tier2-3, and Konan Assassin 3-4. Being assassin their crits were useful. Using stockard from areana now though as the leveling of team members is slow. There is a tab in MC's profile under friends, where if you chat with them before you dont have to wait for them to show on the map again to meet them (figured that one out a bit late).

Elements you cant really use opposing affnities, doesnt mean you cant use them. there are also hybrid spells lke
other light: light/dark, Northern Flow: wind/ice, F Dicharge: Lighting water, Flame Vortex: Fire/wind generally 15,000+ in shops
Deadly Poison i found really usefull for those enemies with a lot of health.
yeah i playing as an arcane night with a vampire trait so the problem is i ant use light spells unless they are really weak and the vampire trait i chose allows me to create blood connections with people as long as there virgins so is there a potion that can restore virginity or something that could restore it

Cryingbanshee

Dec 7, 2017
is there a potion that can restore virginity or something that could restore it
Not a potion AFAIK but a wand called 'Lolita Wand' and it will drop your character sex skill. You can find it at arena exploration and fishing.

Last edited:

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
but thats if u equip it right if u remove it wont it get it stats back and traits

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Anyone know how to get the demonic blade? I've been looking for ages but I seriously have no clue.
Went through the files because I couldnt find it either and nothing in-game gives you any clue where or how to find it.

It "appears" that it can be found through exploration and/or arena
And that you must be at least tier 4 ?

items_weap.json is the file that shows it

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Anyone know how to get the demonic blade? I've been looking for ages but I seriously have no clue.
Went through the files because I couldnt find it either and nothing in-game gives you any clue where or how to find it.

It "appears" that it can be found through exploration and/or arena
And that you must be at least tier 4 ?
Tier doesn't matter, I got it on tier 1 or 2. You can win Demonic Blade when you fight "Envoys of Lust" in the Arena. Just fight them till you get it, they are not very hard to beat.

Reactions: caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Tier doesn't matter, I got it on tier 1 or 2. You can win Demonic Blade when you fight "Envoys of Lust" in the Arena. Just fight them till you get it, they are not very hard to beat.
I knew if I threw out a bit of info, someone would come along and help out with the answer.
Thanks!

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
do you guys use notepad for the .json and rpy files?
Notepad++ with syntax highlighting.
Settings -> Style Configurator -> Language :
Python -> User ext. : rpy
Lua -> User ext. : json (Or add it under Javascript/JSON. I've done a lot of customization of Lua so don't know which is better suited on default settings)
So every time you open either file type, it gives syntax highlighting. Personally prefer the Vibrant Ink theme.

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaThunda

PapaThunda

Jan 29, 2018
Notepad++ with syntax highlighting.
Settings -> Style Configurator -> Language :
Python -> User ext. : rpy
Lua -> User ext. : json (Or add it under Javascript/JSON. I've done a lot of customization of Lua so don't know which is better suited on default settings)
So every time you open either file type, it gives syntax highlighting. Personally prefer the Vibrant Ink theme.
thank you xD i was confused on alot of this stuff and the normal notepad is meh

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I can beat 2 out of the 5 at level 37
I beat them around that level. To do so you need two companions around level 90-100, which you can find in enployment agency (you can savescum day before replenishing agency if you desperatly need them). One healer (or healer/mage) and other tank. When you kill off two out off three enemies, then just skip turn and restore your party vitality, mp and their health. First time I won a purse and topaz worth around 1000 gold. Second time I won Excalibur gave it to 100 level warrior and fights got much easier.

Steven_3000

Nov 17, 2018
How do I (Player) level up?

And how do I assign my girls to live somewhere? just the first brothel lets me build slave rooms

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
How do I (Player) level up?

And how do I assign my girls to live somewhere? just the first brothel lets me build slave rooms
Visit the realtor and buy slave quarters (or some of the apartments will house you + a few girls). Then from the girl's page, you can assign living quarters.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes