wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Premise is good, unfortunately writing and animations are meh. Super short and more like a demo than a VN to gauge interest. I hope I'm wrong but I get a strong ABANDONED feeling on this one.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
For those of you who never bother to even click on the Patreon link.

Where is the update?
March 31
It is with heavy heart that I'm sharing some personal news. A close member of my family recently passed away after a serious injury. This has been a difficult time for me and my family, and unfortunately, it impacted my ability to deliver on the update I promised you all on March 25th. I understand your disappointment, and I sincerely apologize for the delay. My focus has been on my family during this sad time. However, I want to assure you that I will release the update as soon as I can. The update is at 70% completion and I hope to finish it before the end of April.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
Where is the update?
April 1

It is with heavy heart that I'm sharing some personal news. A close member of my family recently passed away after a serious injury. This has been a difficult time for me and my family, and unfortunately, it impacted my ability to deliver on the update I promised you all on March 25th. I understand your disappointment, and I sincerely apologize for the delay. My focus has been on my family during this sad time. However, I want to assure you that I will release the update as soon as I can. The update is at 70% completion and I hope to finish it before the end of April.

from Devs patreon page

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Where is the update?
April 1

from Devs patreon page
Did I NOT post this less than 2 hours?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes