Nightweeb92

Jul 3, 2023
Game crashes on Android during animations ..specifically when the mom is blowing the guy at the burger joint

Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 3258020
Overview:
You play as Yuta, an 18 year old highschooler who just moved to the US from Japan with his mother, Ayame, in hopes of a fresh start at life. As you settle into your new neighborhood, Ayame encounters challenges and dangers that lead her down a path filled with lust. What lengths will she go to, to keep her son safe? What kind of people will she meet on her path? The choice is all up to you!
Thread Updated: 2024-01-13
Release Date: 2024-01-13
Developer: MGDgames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOADS
Win
/Linux: - MEGA - -WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Gallery Unlocker*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3258062 View attachment 3258064 View attachment 3258065 View attachment 3258066 View attachment 3258067 View attachment 3258068 View attachment 3258070
Cool

AXL El Dorado

Nov 12, 2018
Damn, I just downloaded the game and the art is so good! Just feeling sad that the story is not done yet and there are very few scences.... :cry:

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
I love this game and the way the story advances so far! It has a lot of potential and you seem to have a special talent for illustration the subject of the matter. I would like to ask you to follow your initial idea because it works great I would like you to consider, if possible, some situation where you can see the mother and son trying to get closer and getting interrupted by black guys during sex when when they are about to have sex, violently if possible! Keep up this awesome work!

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes