GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
Any chance of some armpit hair? :cry:
really dig to mom model, good luck!
urrrggghhssss. :sick: Armpit hair, the only thing missing is a strong smell of sweat and perhaps to top it all off an unwashed cunt with thick pubic hair up to the navel ... Please DEV don't do this to me. o_Oo_Oo_O :LOL::LOL:
Implement an option where you can choose whether you want this or not ....
I would rather have bimbofication + piercings + tattoos for mom.

MGDgames

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2021
urrrggghhssss. :sick: Armpit hair, the only thing missing is a strong smell of sweat and perhaps to top it all off an unwashed cunt with thick pubic hair up to the navel ... Please DEV don't do this to me. o_Oo_Oo_O :LOL::LOL:
Implement an option where you can choose whether you want this or not ....
I would rather have bimbofication + piercings + tattoos for mom.
:KEK: don't worry, you'll be able to choose.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
QOSMAMomNTR-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: MGDgames

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
She has a body of a milf, but for same reason her face looks like shes 18 lol.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Choices do nothing. very short and just the generic "we drug you, rape u and thats it - now u belong 2us bitch" "story".

• Sad
Reactions: 92cbf4dd

nitemarez44

Jan 10, 2022
I have a tip for improving your compression of images and maybe speeding up your workflow. If I'm right, you're using .png compression software right now to bring 1440p images from ~7-8MB down to 2-2.5MB. This is ok, but you can do better. Taking a full fat .png and converting it to .webp at 95% quality results in an image that's around 900KB in size. The difference in quality is minimal to my eye. The compressed .png will have some odd color banding/artifacts, while the .webp gets a tiny bit more fuzzy (easiest to see where blocks of solid color meet mixes of color).

It is also faster (in my experience) to convert to .webp compared to compressing .png files. I use a program called Advanced Batch Image Converter you can find on SourceForge, and it converts 1440p images in less than a second per image compared to multiple seconds per compressed .png file.

You can try it yourself and decide if this workflow works for you. Good luck (y)

Reactions: Mystic Paragon

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Since this is the first release, it is like that unfortunately. However, I do plan on making NTR avoidable in the future. You can join my discord, I would love feedback and suggestions!
Please dont - do not try to focus on too many things at once and rather as a dev dont make too many promises. On the first page of this game thread you already told 3 people you want to implement what they suggested. While this is honorable of you and I am sure you have done this with good intensions its just not realistic and people will get disappointed at one point (just look at starfield - the gaming industry is a good example on how to not do it for small newcomer indie devs). Also if you plan to add too many things other things will suffer as a result. E.g. the story arc, the character development and corruption progress, the eye for detail,...

Also while feedback is important and game changing u cant serve everybody's plate. So it is important that you stick to your basic game idea and the things you really would like to do yourself. There will be enough around who like what u do, if you are putting effort in it.

Wishing you good luck here and to not do the same mistakes as many other devs.

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
so just based off of the overview, wouldn't this technically be fem prog instead? it sounds more like the choices made are all from the mom's side while her clueless son only exists to bring in the element of ntr.

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
your mom being a dirty slut and you seeing it is not NTR... unless you been having sex with her to.... if not it's voyeur...
i've said something of a similar vein as this before in a different mom ntr game thread and i can not describe to you the amount of hate i got just for pointing that out. ntr lovers seem to really hate it when you point out the flaws in family ntr games.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes