4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

roysol

Sep 10, 2022
"Im sorry brother but I had to fuck your fiancee in order to suvive" this looks game pretty good btw an option to change the MC name and more save slots would be nice
Yo, it says you're a well-known member, so I'm guessing you know how to get a game started on your computer. I've got a MacBook, so can you tell me how to play any of these games? Some time ago I tried to download a game through MEGA, but nothing actually worked. So I'm guessing I'm missing something for the file to run.
So, help me out here.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Yo, it says you're a well-known member, so I'm guessing you know how to get a game started on your computer. I've got a MacBook, so can you tell me how to play any of these games? Some time ago I tried to download a game through MEGA, but nothing actually worked. So I'm guessing I'm missing something for the file to run.
So, help me out here.
I've never had a mac before so Idk anything about it but I think you should download the game from the MAC links there is probably someone who can help you more on this site.

Reactions: roysol

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
The dude with a dog penis is back?

Nice.

Not sure if I want to touch it after the last ride though lol.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I thought Claudia's reaction after the sex scene was a little overdramatic, but I imagine it's difficult to convey those feelings in 2D.
I love the game so far, Claudia is a bombshell. :love:

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes