4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Yo I have a question for you guys. Do you like it when your girlfriend or wife starts talking about certain sexual act they did with other men while you're having sex? Honest question here, because this game obviously has that.
Dunno, me and my wife/sis have only ever been with each other but if I had to guess that would be a no, because that would remind me of the other dicks that's been in the hole that my dick is currently in and I'd probably be grossed out with hard on quickly going limp, like fucking some other dude's used Fleshlight (wouldn't matter to me if he cleaned it after or not, disgusting either way).

Klotet

Aug 3, 2017
:ROFLMAO: Well, certain things have their limits and talking about sex acts of your ex-boyfriends or boyfriend is a little weird yes but if my girl is having sex with me then I don't see any reason to be upset because then I would be aware of her desires so me is normal in my opinion

it's far from the same thing to tell what you like than to say what your ex-boyfriend did ;)

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
/shrug. What can I say, my sis is still hot after fucking her for 17 years. Some people want to turn an AVN into real life. I wanna do the reverse and make a my real life into an AVN based on a true story (New Year's resolution if I can get her to let me do it).

Reactions: zandalari

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
wow good idea dev, lets secretly implement bestiality to a crowd of people who downloaded this game expecting no bestiality. Absolute moron.
I think that's hilarious. Like reaction videos on Youtube when they watch 2 Girls, 1 Cup or 1 Man, 1 Jar for the first time. Players living vicariously through their MC when suddenly after returning home from taking his dog for the morning walk he decides to suck it's cock and then ass-fuck it right on the living room floor = LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chronos7

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
View attachment 1616924

Overview:
Set in fictional foxes flu pandemic era, young college teen and his brother's fiancee, quarantine themselves at solitary lake house in the middle of nowhere. Little did they know, the lake holds sinister secret that will forever change their lives. In order to survive, they need to cast their difference aside and worked together to survive whatever lurks in the depth of the lake.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-10
Release Date: 2022-09-10
Developer: Rwocie
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac(v0.8): - MEGA - -
Others: Android* -
COMPRESSED

Patches:

Extra: Multi mod*

FirstLadyTybalt thanks for the link
* This port/compression/version is unofficial, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1407452 View attachment 1407453 View attachment 1407454 View attachment 1407455 View attachment 1407456
The OP MAC is listed as 0.8 but all links are for 0.6, Can that be updated please to newer game version.

Can someone remind me how to copy/paste files from new PC version into older MAC version to make a new MAC. I don't think you needed a special program to do this...just copying game folders over or something...
TY

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of
QPrey: Escape from Lake Thing [v0.8]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

Reactions: Freki.g

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Very good graphics and very good story , But the really good one is patch.rpy , This file enhances the overall experience of the game , At least 50% of the quality of the game . The mother and son's Resident Evil storyline will be particularly interesting to watch .

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Very good graphics and very good story , But the really good one is patch.rpy , This file enhances the overall experience of the game , At least 50% of the quality of the game . The mother and son's Resident Evil storyline will be particularly interesting to watch .
They are not mother and son.

JohnnyDog

Dec 26, 2017
/shrug. What can I say, my sis is still hot after fucking her for 17 years. Some people want to turn an AVN into real life. I wanna do the reverse and make a my real life into an AVN based on a true story (New Year's resolution if I can get her to let me do it).
My lvl of wtf on a gif

good game btw

Reactions: Kobudo27
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes