4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Yo I have a question for you guys. Do you like it when your girlfriend or wife starts talking about certain sexual act they did with other men while you're having sex? Honest question here, because this game obviously has that.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
People always complain about lack of originality in games. Well, this one certainly delivered on that. Good pacing, interesting plot, semi-horror vibe going on and a background mystery to boot. Throw in amazing animations and very hot sex scenes and you got yourself a winner. The double-dick was kinda weird, but I've fapped to worse. My only issue with the game is that this was meant to be a short romp, so I doubt we'll get anywhere with solving the mystery. Or meeting the busty divorced mom and Claudia's sister, much less fucking them. Shame, lots of potential in the setting. Maybe in a sequel.

Hail Dagon!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn what an amazing game I'm sad I didn't play it before but now I'm more than happy and looking forward to the next updates :cool::p

Reactions: BABaracus

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yo I have a question for you guys. Do you like it when your girlfriend or wife starts talking about certain sexual act they did with other men while you're having sex? Honest question here, because this game obviously has that.
:ROFLMAO: Well, certain things have their limits and talking about sex acts of your ex-boyfriends or boyfriend is a little weird yes but if my girl is having sex with me then I don't see any reason to be upset because then I would be aware of her desires so me is normal in my opinion

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Uncensored patch for QPrey

how to install: put the "patch.rpy file into game folder of QPrey
version: should work with future versions

with patch

View attachment 1496679

Without patch
View attachment 1496683
Strange, why would they censor it in the first place? Incest patch is to get around Patreon's bullshit TOS but why hide dicks and pussies? Isn't that the point of an AVN? Was this made in Japan or something?

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Starting to think Dev is just worried about patreon rules. Maybe?
He should probably just not use Patreon and not worry about it. Subscribestar exists simply because Patreon are asshats (with a few dev's putting out AVN's with content that is technically illegal in a lot of places, but still make about $5-10k a month for several years now).

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
THE PATCH WORKS. GOOD SEX SCENES. COUCH SEX SCENE and A BEDROOM SEX SCENE.
DID NOT LIKE THE DOG DICK THOUGH
I liked it, I just thought that the dog's dick should be bigger and thicker then it would be perfect for a big woman like Claudia but I hope Mc's dick grows a little but because a small dick is bizarre for such a big woman :HideThePain:

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes