4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I haven't quite finished the current update, but I just started playing yesterday. I liked the story, and I really liked the characters. I love how natural and real the dialogue feels. It's refreshing. I think I see where our two stories are headed for colliding, and I'm interested in seeing how that plays out. I did feel like Claudia's decision on how to deal with Tom's incident in the bathroom seemed a little far fetched, but within the genre, fairly tame. The beginnings of Tom's transformation was ... awkward, but hey, it's horror. Still with you 100%, hoping to see Claudia finally realize what a douche John is and jump on the Tom Train. And then THIS happened.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I instantly hate her. I don't care what happens to her anymore. I don't want anything to do with her. I don't want her help, and I don't want to help her. She's a dumb fucking whore, and I hope she gets eaten by a goddamn swamp monster. Seriously, no sane person would do this. This is a million times more unrealistic than what happened in the bathroom. That actually makes perfect sense now.
I mean seriously, what's the payoff for doing this? She gets to spend the rest of her life being a loyal subservient housewife to the guy that destroyed her career by throwing her under the bus? Why, would anyone do that? She's just awful, pathetic, and stupid.
The only possible way I could see her ever being redeemed is if she was diagnosed by a psychologist as actually having some uncontrollable emotional dependency on John as the result of some kind of abuse.
Swamp monster? Fine.
Curses? He's probably wrong, but sure.
Evil soda company drugging the public? Pretty sure that's probably actually happened before.
Mutagen leaking from a faucet causes transformations, but swimming in the lake is okay? I'll go with it.
Dog penis deformity? Hey, I ain't here to kink-shame.
But THIS SHIT?! Fuck. No.

Reactions: VVAR666
Dec 21, 2019
LoL I really don't see anything wrong with that a doggy style is always good the only demand I make is that Mc's dick be a little thicker and bigger :KEK:
The woman wanted it to be bigger too, she said so while sucking it in the last update lol.

It's a shota game after all. His human pecker was small, his dog pecker is small. That's consistency!

It was a very weird choice. Like trying to mash 2 very different fetishes together and it didn't really work out. It's almost over anyway, so let's see what the conclusion brings. No need to get up in arms.

Reactions: Ass Fan

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
I dont understand it man. You have a really hot milf. You have a dev who is clearly a really good 3D artist. The animations are long, fluid, they loop perfectly. There is a lot of detail, you can see her moaning in pleasure during the animation as she gets penetrated. Honestly, they the game has some of the best animations on the site.

And you ruin all of it by giving the MC this weird dog dick the completely ruins all of the above.
Why? Do you hate money? Do you hate creating something that people love? Was it all just an elaborate troll and dev is laughing his ass off right now? Why can we not have a normal looking dick along with these animations?

What a fucking waste of a good milf and good artist talent. This game could have been so good. At least put some kind of warning into the OP that this game contains borderline bestiality so others can avoid it.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The woman wanted it to be bigger too, she said so while sucking it in the last update lol.

It's a shota game after all. His human pecker was small, his dog pecker is small. That's consistency!

It was a very weird choice. Like trying to mash 2 very different fetishes together and it didn't really work out. It's almost over anyway, so let's see what the conclusion brings. No need to get up in arms.
Yes :ROFLMAO: Mc already had a very small dick but I thought that would change with him turning into a paranormal now but it was no use the dog dick is almost the same thing as his ex human penis

One more thing is for sure mixing 2 fetishes in a single game always causes problems for some players not to like it.. But I for example don't care much about bestiality as long as it is by our own choice like Mc ;)

It's like you said let's wait and see what the conclusion brings but I have to say one thing I think Claudia will betray Mc in some future with her newest monster friend Lucas for the way she quickly gave herself to Mc is possible she do the same with her new friend i hope not lol :HideThePain:

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes