4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Yes :ROFLMAO: Mc already had a very small dick but I thought that would change with him turning into a paranormal now but it was no use the dog dick is almost the same thing as his ex human penis

One more thing is for sure mixing 2 fetishes in a single game always causes problems for some players not to like it.. But I for example don't care much about bestiality as long as it is by our own choice like Mc ;)

It's like you said let's wait and see what the conclusion brings but I have to say one thing I think Claudia will betray Mc in some future with her newest monster friend Lucas for the way she quickly gave herself to Mc is possible she do the same with her new friend i hope not lol :HideThePain:
The bigger problem seem to be missing is the lack of communication/warning of the bestaility getting implemented. NO tag, no warning, no hint or indication that the MC dick was going to change... it just did.

Reactions: drone4of2

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Well, at least now we know why the game needs an Uncensored patch. For those having problems with that special content only don't have to install it, then it's gone (unfortunately most good scenes are gone then, too). Maybe that info should be added in the OP.

Reactions: KoGa3

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Maybe if she turned him into a donkey cock, everyone would be happy, so, it seems to me, it's going to end a minkia di cane (translated: dog cock)...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't know if it's funny in English. :unsure:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Well, at least now we know why the game needs an Uncensored patch. For those having problems with that special content only don't have to install it, then it's gone (unfortunately most good scenes are gone then, too). Maybe that info should be added in the OP.
This gave me an idea for my Mod. I've tried to add an On/Off switch for the uncensored patch. And also one for hints when the uncensored patch is active. Later - starting with the bathroom scene where you notice the "new dick" for the first time, also warnings in advance when the uncensored patch is getting active.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
I dont understand it man. You have a really hot milf. You have a dev who is clearly a really good 3D artist. The animations are long, fluid, they loop perfectly. There is a lot of detail, you can see her moaning in pleasure during the animation as she gets penetrated. Honestly, they the game has some of the best animations on the site.

And you ruin all of it by giving the MC this weird dog dick the completely ruins all of the above.
Why? Do you hate money? Do you hate creating something that people love? Was it all just an elaborate troll and dev is laughing his ass off right now? Why can we not have a normal looking dick along with these animations?

What a fucking waste of a good milf and good artist talent. This game could have been so good. At least put some kind of warning into the OP that this game contains borderline bestiality so others can avoid it.
what is the scene that have mom moaning?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Interesting game. Also well written, especially given the subject matter, although I'd have liked to see a bit more focus on the
The transformation aspect is a bit out there, but it definitely isn't your common fantasy or fetish
. Definitely going to keep an eye on it.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The bigger problem seem to be missing is the lack of communication/warning of the bestaility getting implemented. NO tag, no warning, no hint or indication that the MC dick was going to change... it just did.
I agree this was without a doubt the biggest mistake without prior warnings about the changes in Mc and his private parts

Reactions: DickBobyson

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm also interested in some recommendations similar to this game

swipeymcdane

May 14, 2017
Not knocking on anyone's fetishes or anything but man was I completely thrown off when I saw dude's dog-dick. :D:sick:

I honestly should've known when his green hand happened! It was a red flag for me but the super hot chick made me trudge on. Props to the dev for making such a sexy and the animations are really nice. but I don't think I can continue on with this one. Hoping he will someday make a non-bestiality game! Maybe a little wincest? Hehe.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
I dont understand it man. You have a really hot milf. You have a dev who is clearly a really good 3D artist. The animations are long, fluid, they loop perfectly. There is a lot of detail, you can see her moaning in pleasure during the animation as she gets penetrated. Honestly, they the game has some of the best animations on the site.

And you ruin all of it by giving the MC this weird dog dick the completely ruins all of the above.
Why? Do you hate money? Do you hate creating something that people love? Was it all just an elaborate troll and dev is laughing his ass off right now? Why can we not have a normal looking dick along with these animations?

What a fucking waste of a good milf and good artist talent. This game could have been so good. At least put some kind of warning into the OP that this game contains borderline bestiality so others can avoid it.
A thing I also don't understand, if this dev wants bestiality so much, i think the smarter solution is the censored version is the normal dick and the uncensored version is the bestiality (probably should rename the patch so people know what it means) simple solution eh?

Last edited:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I just want to say, the second the MC mistook the mutagen for lotion, I knew something bad was going to happen to his penis. Also, be glad that's not a lizard penis. Have you SEEN a lizard penis? They're terrifying.

• Haha
Reactions: hunt005
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes