4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
Really good game. I love the renders and animation and I'm guessing the surprise I got at the end was the latest update because tags didn't indicate it. Loved it. Some people are already hating on the "package" but it is what it is, I don't love it either but it's not like the Dev was like "Surprise mofo", it was shown on a scene prior what happened to both of those parts so it didn't bother me when I reached the last update because I already knew what's up.

Unless you skipped the story and got caught off guard then that's your fault.

If the game gets a good pace in update, this might shoot up to replace The Office because holy cow that game takes so long to update despite the amazing renders.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I like(d) the game but latest update it seems as if Claudia is "off" not sure how to say it differently. Also wonder how long dev is going to slow burn until we see any nakedness?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
This update is on fire. I love this oneshota relationship. There were great scenes. Honestly, I didn't like the monster stuff getting involved, though. The game has a nice atmosphere as horror. It could have been a slasher-based horror game, not a bestiality. I hope the game doesn't evolve into very abdurd situations. I wonder what will happen.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hope dev implements an MC name change option in an upcoming release. I thought that was standard for all AVNs these days. The time to change it is now before the game gets too large to go back and fix every instance of Tom, Tooom, Toooooooom, in game.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I like(d) the game but latest update it seems as if Claudia is "off" not sure how to say it differently. Also wonder how long dev is going to slow burn until we see any nakedness?

Looks for me as you didn't installed the patch. Because with it there are lewd scenes in the game.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
You can change the MC's name in https://f95zone.to/threads/qprey-escape-from-lake-thing-v0-6-rwocie.94478/post-6944959

Also, the textbox transparency mod doesn't seem to be working, at least for me KoGa3
Thanks, seems I've missed to integrate the new background pic in the download. I'm probably making later today/tomorrow a patched Mod version anyway with some other small bug fixes. Maybe also adding a replay function. Let's see.

Edit: finished the Mod update with some bug fixes and added the replay function

Last edited:

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
Damn, dev torture us with new erotic scenes but there are only a tiny sneak peak of what could have been.

I hope someone use the hottie girl model someday to make a real h-game that a proper trebuchet like me enjoy

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Honestly, the whole monster thing is unnecessary and takes away from what could be basic, fun, ( somewhat) believable story. The game would be better if 100% Netorase and entirely focused on cucking your ( douchebag) brother. He could later even show up and move in to the house, oblivious what was happening behind his back.

May 13, 2018
For me a nice game start with an exciting story/storytelling and good renders. There is the "no sexual content" tag so far, but the girl/woman is really hot looking!

The game has already a few music tracks and good sound effects - but I could not resist and added a few more tracks + also added some more game options like textbox transparency / text size.

View attachment 1725584

June 10, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.6
Edit: new Mod version v0.6a with some bug fixes and new: RePlay

Download Mod (incl Patch from the OP) v0.6a (~93MB)
Workupload - - Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.6a and patch from the OP (~251MB)
Workupload - - Pixeldrain

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1862942 View attachment 1862943 View attachment 1862944 View attachment 1862945 View attachment 1862946 View attachment 1862947
Can you make a mod where the characters don't use the word "honestly" ever 3 or 4 sentences? ;-)

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Honestly, the whole monster thing is unnecessary and takes away from what could be basic, fun, ( somewhat) believable story. The game would be better if 100% Netorase and entirely focused on cucking your ( douchebag) brother. He could later even show up and move in to the house, oblivious what was happening behind his back.
Sign me up for that. Be back when theres penetration or reverse cuckery or both. That .06 almost fooled me but thanks to the recent posts in this thread I know better. See this game later when theres some action.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Am I the only one that thought the sex scene was rushed? Because from the way the updates were going prior to this, I wouldn't expect what happened in here for another 4 updates at the very least.

We didn't even seen her nude yet, not talking about spying I'm talking about her willingly showing or not mind that we see her naked. We only had one kiss that she felt bad about it and all the suddenly BAM "sex"?

It was just so out of character for Claudia, is only day 5. Don't get me wrong, the scene was hot as fuck with the exception of the dog penis which I'm not going to even comment this time, but I just felt that a whole bunch of stuff was skipped to get here. My guess the dev caved in under the pression that some people has to see stuff right away. Hope the story won't suffer because of this.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes