4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
It's explained a few times on the previous pages..
Ok, here's what I found. Let me know if its any different. If you use the uncensor patch AND choose the "censored" choice, you play out the entire game WITH the dog dick. I'm guessing the uncensor patch is not needed if you choose the "uncensored" choice, but the game ends on day 4 (so far) and you no longer have dog dick, just a bigger dick. Point is, the extended scenes will be seen on both choices if you have the uncensor patch. So the REAL choice is (provided you used the uncensor patch), do you prefer dog dick (choose "censored") or normal big dick (choose "uncensored", and wait for future updates).

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Wondering what is the purpose of this update as it's nothing new story wise it seems. Hopefully devs working on the next part of the game as it's really great game so far.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Wondering what is the purpose of this update as it's nothing new story wise it seems. Hopefully devs working on the next part of the game as it's really great game so far.
Was explained already, it's an enhanced game version with extended sex scenes (and removed "dog dick"). But no new story. The dev did a poll on his Patreon for making a new game or an extended version for QPrey. This was the outcome of it.

Reactions: Firebeast

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Really?....
Was explained already, it's an enhanced game version with extended sex scenes (and removed "dog dick"). But no new story. The dev did a poll on his Patreon for making a new game or an extended version for QPrey. This was the outcome of it.
So the dev, after asking for the advice of 'sponsors' decided to eliminate "dog dick" but leave "dogma"(yaknow, quarantine bs)

hm, ill never pay, but i may watch with morbid fascination

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Really?....

So the dev, after asking for the advice of 'sponsors' decided to eliminate "dog dick" but leave "dogma"(yaknow, quarantine bs)

hm, ill never pay, but i may watch with morbid fascination
I don't know at this point, I think he thought no one seen all this content but with a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, as for now it's mostly the same/same with normal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Let's see if the next update is a retread or not.

Regardless, I'm more interested in what comes next.

Reactions: luisar018

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I extracted game files and all scenes are with dog dick, so there is no scenes with normal dick, asking bc I'm little confused about those censored/uncensored patches, day 2 scenes are all the same with or without it, I don't even have option anywhere to chose between them while playing game from start???

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I extracted game files and all scenes are with dog dick, so there is no scenes with normal dick, asking bc I'm little confused about those censored/uncensored patches, day 2 scenes are all the same with or without it, I don't even have option anywhere to chose between them while playing game from start???
Best have a look at the preview pic from Kogas replay
The three scenes marked blue there are the reworked ones, the scenes after are still to be reworked from the developer.

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
mi juego termina el día 4 cuando descubre que tiene una mano negra. ¿qué he hecho mal?
porque en la ficha del juego he visto muchas mas imagenes
found, it was the choice of the path on censored

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Best have a look at the preview pic from Kogas replay

The three scenes marked blue there are the reworked ones and also don't have a "dog dick" anymore (as you can see in the 8th preview), the scenes after are still to be reworked from the developer.
Those 3 scene on page 1 MC never had dog dick, dog dick came after that.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes