4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

chriszue

Sep 22, 2019
My god, folks read a few pages back.

v1.1 is extended lewd scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously, v1.1, when you get to the "bathroom" choose the "uncensored" path to have the game play

v1.1 ENDS AT CHAPTER 4. The next update will be the rest of the extended version

If you want to PLAY THE FULL GAME, choose the "censored" path in the bathroom, but you must use the "uncensor patch" but you will play it till the end
YOU SAVE MY DAY
salute

Ezra

May 7, 2017
Finished v1.0 a few hoursago and now I noticed that a v1.1 has been released. I won't "play" it again, but I have to say that this is a great Kinect Novel (no paths, dunno if some has been added now). Really enjoyed it, great models. Good job, dev.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys what is the difference from the censored and the uncensored? I tried using the new choice the second choice at day 2, the uncensored one, and the mc does not use the weird green liquid. So I thought the hand wouldn't transform, but his hand transforms anyway. So what changes between this version and the old one?

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Hi guys what is the difference from the censored and the uncensored? I tried using the new choice the second choice at day 2, the uncensored one, and the mc does not use the weird green liquid. So I thought the hand wouldn't transform, but his hand transforms anyway. So what changes between this version and the old one?
Try and play it and see.

• Angry
Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Well, the size is mostly because of the music. I've added 26 tracks to it, they need a little space...
But I will maybe compress them a little more with the next/final Mod version
(my goal is to reduce ~30-50% without to much quality loss)

Hope I could answer your questions.

thanks for the mod.

You have different scenes if you chose not to use the green liquid goo. I personally find them better scenes. Tom also gets an enlarged dick per son of liberty. I won't spoilt it further but the best way honestly is just to skip and play the original with dog dick and then this extended version. I am pumped for the 2nd part of extended version.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Did you read the whole post here?

Also, my release a few pages back are all "pre-patched" you need nothing else unless you want the "incest patch" which is a side thing.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2021
-Uncensored Path-
The game will avoid the monster cock & ended early.
(Until Rowcie releases the continuing.)
So, no doggy position!

-Censored Path -
The game will have no filter & show that monster cock & proceed until end of prologue. (That says: The end for now)
But a lot of doggy position.

Remember!!!
* The patch is required to enable adult xxx content.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
thanks for the mod.

You have different scenes if you chose not to use the green liquid goo. I personally find them better scenes. Tom also gets an enlarged dick per son of liberty. I won't spoilt it further but the best way honestly is just to skip and play the original with dog dick and then this extended version. I am pumped for the 2nd part of extended version.
Well i prefer the new option, i am not a fan of
so cant wait to see the new content in the second part.

Did you read the whole post here?
Thanks I had not read this post of yours, so the hand always turns green? The difference is that if you use the liquid,
But if you don't use the green liquid,
If this is the change better the this new second choice, I've never been a fan of the first choice. Cant wait to see the second part now!

-Censored Path-
The game will avoid the monster cock & ended early.
(Until Rowcie releases the continuing.)
So, no doggy position!

-Uncensored Path -
The game will have no filter & show that monster cock & proceed until end of prologue. (That says: The end for now)
But a lot of doggy position.

Remember!!!
* The patch is required to enable adult xxx content.
From what the two guys say above, you have say the things reversed. With the uncensored version, you get a
while with censored you have

Reactions: lxh123

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well i prefer the new option
For my part you quoted yes, but you will still need the uncensor patch, I edited my comment a second ago to let you know my releases are all pre-patched, but if you want "incest" Mom/Sis there are patches and are a side thing, and are not compatible with the mod.

The game is complete and finished he is only doing this extended lewd thing the other way. If you want to see the full game you will pick censored, but with patch it won't be censored and you get the full game

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
For my part you quoted yes, but you will still need the uncensor patch, I edited my comment a second ago to let you know my releases are all pre-patched, but if you want "incest" Mom/Sis there are patches and are a side thing, and are not compatible with the mod.

The game is complete and finished he is only doing this extended lewd thing the other way. If you want to see the full game you will pick censored, but with patch it won't be censored and you get the full game
Yeah i already play the censored version months ago and I didn't really like the thing about
So if i can play without it, is much better.

Just to understand, so if i play the game in normal mode with uncensore patch, i can already play the full game without that
? Or i need to wait the second part?

I also hope someone update the incest patch, i really like to play both normal and incest

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah i already play the censored version months ago and I didn't really like the thing about
So if i can play without it, is much better.

Just to understand, so if i play the game in normal mode with uncensore patch, i can already play the full game without that
? Or i need to wait the second part?

I also hope someone update the incest patch, i really like to play both normal and incest
Second part, as the "extended version" ends at Chapter 4, the second part will finish the extended version off.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
Mar 5, 2021
Oh i see, The first guy is right! Son of Liberty & BahamutZero.

Censored is doggy
Uncensored is normal

But Rwocie should not use the censored & uncensored word in this type of situation.
He could have simply use (monster sex path & normal sex path)

I hope he fixes it as everyone is so confuse about it.
Rowcie, you better get your shit together bro.

Reactions: molva
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes