4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1616924

Overview:
Set in fictional foxes flu pandemic era, young college teen and his brother's fiancee, quarantine themselves at solitary lake house in the middle of nowhere. Little did they know, the lake holds sinister secret that will forever change their lives. In order to survive, they need to cast their difference aside and worked together to survive whatever lurks in the depth of the lake.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-14
Release Date: 2023-05-12
Developer: Rwocie
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

Extra: Multi mod* -

FirstLadyTybalt thanks for the link
* This port/compression/version is unofficial, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1407452 View attachment 1407453 View attachment 1407454 View attachment 1407455 View attachment 1407456
Claudia is so fucking hot
Wow
Good work

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
I used the incest patch and it overrode the option to pick censored or uncensored. So on day 5 i got green hand and doggy dick lol.

adolfhipster

Sep 7, 2017
I loaded a save just before the end of v1.0 and was able to play through the new content w/ no issues.
That's odd. Trying to load my previous save file, which seems to be on the start of day 6, it throws me a renpy exception saying something along the lines of

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
Starting a new game works though.
If anyone wants the full stack trace just ask for it and i will post it.

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
Just a question, I can only play till where he see his green hand in the bathroom then it ends? BUT in the replay section the other days are there till where they escape from the Scientist Woman when she gets "some of her own medicine" ?
Love the game just would like to know if I am missing something or is the rest still coming and it was slipped in the replays by accident? There is still so much that can happen with and to this game / novel and hope to see more.

Reactions: affen123

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just a question, I can only play till where he see his green hand in the bathroom then it ends? BUT in the replay section the other days are there till where they escape from the Scientist Woman when she gets "some of her own medicine" ?
Love the game just would like to know if I am missing something or is the rest still coming and it was slipped in the replays by accident? There is still so much that can happen with and to this game / novel and hope to see more.
Read here.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
damn, well, I was working on a mom-son rewrite of the script (heavily edited instead of just light changes like the one that already exists) but I didn't realize the dev isn't actually done with the game yet. I definitely appreciate the removal of -that-, too
Guess I have to put my mod on-hold, since I'm working on an old version now

dosrando

Apr 26, 2020
damn, well, I was working on a mom-son rewrite of the script (heavily edited instead of just light changes like the one that already exists) but I didn't realize the dev isn't actually done with the game yet. I definitely appreciate the removal of -that-, too
Guess I have to put my mod on-hold, since I'm working on an old version now
Please don't give up on it. The characters suit a mom-son story so well and your efforts are greatly appreciated <3

Reactions: Bloodguard
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes