4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm a little sad that he never fucked her in anal and cum in her mouth. I doubt we'll see it in the next update
Everything is already in the game if you use the patch and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, he's just adding a fan-service lake scene, the rest of the scenes are already present in the game.

Reactions: luisar018

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
Everything is already in the game if you use the patch and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, he's just adding a fan-service lake scene, the rest of the scenes are already present in the game.
I used the patch, but apart from the classic sex and blowjob, there was nothing there, there was no anal sex and cum in the mouth. Please share off the patch in which there is anal sex. I think you mixed up something.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I used the patch, but apart from the classic sex and blowjob, there was nothing there, there was no anal sex and cum in the mouth. Please share off the patch in which there is anal sex. I think you mixed up something.
Nope, I didn't mix anything up, I said all the available sex besides the "fan service" lake scene is already in the game, so that is what you got unless he adds that to the "lake scene" in the final release, as all the scenes are there, he's just replacing the doggy dick with human dick for all the scenes but the fan service one.

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
Nope, I didn't mix anything up, I said all the available sex besides the "fan service" lake scene is already in the game, so that is what you got unless he adds that to the "lake scene" in the final release, as all the scenes are there, he's just replacing the doggy dick with human dick for all the scenes but the fan service one.
It seems to me that he will not add those scenes that I wrote about. He preferred to add new scenes with Sylvia, instead of new scenes with Claudia and Lucas (

lucifer368

Jul 5, 2020
umm can anybody say why this game ends after day 4 when mc goes to the bathroom and see his hand turned green?
Does the game ends there or there are any other problem. I tried koga3 multi mod and tried without mod also but it ends there.

shawman

Mar 21, 2021
Can someone tell me how to play the full game without the dog dick? I use the uncensored patch and I get the normal big dick, but the game ends after without seeing the rest of the scenes. Is this how it is or am I doing something wrong?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes