4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1616924

Overview:
Set in fictional foxes flu pandemic era, young college teen and his brother's fiancee, quarantine themselves at solitary lake house in the middle of nowhere. Little did they know, the lake holds sinister secret that will forever change their lives. In order to survive, they need to cast their difference aside and worked together to survive whatever lurks in the depth of the lake.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-14
Release Date: 2023-05-12
Developer: Rwocie
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

Extra: Multi mod* -

FirstLadyTybalt thanks for the link
* This port/compression/version is unofficial, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1407452 View attachment 1407453 View attachment 1407454 View attachment 1407455 View attachment 1407456
Is this game complete?
It is not possible, without any logic.
What happened when the police took them both?
What's the story behind the MC turning into a monster?
I will never understand the mind of Dev's who don't finish games,
PLEASE DON'T MAKE GAMES
that's why every new game that is posted here, I wait several months to see the update time before downloading

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
So will the dev keep adding some extra or extended stuff? or is the v1.1 now Complete at last?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
So will the dev keep adding some extra or extended stuff? or is the v1.1 now Complete at last?
v1.1 is the first half of the extended game version. The completet tag is probably because the old (and finished) content is also integrated in this v1.1

Reactions: holaje12

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
New updates to the final part of extended release...

Day 5

1687119362315.png

1687119371998.png

This day marks a significant milestone in their relationship as they having sex together for the first time.

In the previous version, their sex scene concluded after the first round, but I made the decision to expand it. Now they have a second round to enhance the impact of the scene.

Day 6

1687119381890.png

Following the morning bathroom scene, players have the option to either proceed with fooling around further in the bedroom OR head to the lake.

I realized now it's such a missed opportunity considering the game's lake theme, but they do not have sex in the lake area itself.

Day 7

1687119391822.png

I must confess that this scene is a little bit of fanservice, as suggested by patrons who suggested the game should end with a (literal) bang.

In this particular scene, even amidst a frantic, life-or-death situation, they find a way to discreetly enjoy themselves behind a tree while waiting for help to come.

RottenBanana

Sep 18, 2021

Day 5

View attachment 2706711

View attachment 2706712

This day marks a significant milestone in their relationship as they having sex together for the first time.

In the previous version, their sex scene concluded after the first round, but I made the decision to expand it. Now they have a second round to enhance the impact of the scene.

Day 6

View attachment 2706713

Following the morning bathroom scene, players have the option to either proceed with fooling around further in the bedroom OR head to the lake.

I realized now it's such a missed opportunity considering the game's lake theme, but they do not have sex in the lake area itself.

Day 7

View attachment 2706714

I must confess that this scene is a little bit of fanservice, as suggested by patrons who suggested the game should end with a (literal) bang.

In this particular scene, even amidst a frantic, life-or-death situation, they find a way to discreetly enjoy themselves behind a tree while waiting for help to come.
Awesome news!

except where is the dog dong ? :mad:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Day 5

View attachment 2706711

View attachment 2706712

Day 6

View attachment 2706713

Day 7

View attachment 2706714

Their first sex scene in day 5 was awesome and a blast. One of the best i played in those games and a rare example of slowburn/build-up with a true and worth payoff. Can't wait for this extended version!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Their first sex scene in day 5 was awesome and a blast. One of the best i played in those games and a rare example of slowburn/build-up with a true and worth payoff. Can't wait for this extended version!
It should bring a bit more of an audience since the extended version they can play the full game without have the doggy appendage :devilish:

May 8, 2022
God... this game has taken 1st place on my list of favorite games where they include animations 10/10.
It's incredible how fluid and perfectly well done they are, my respects to the creator, a masterpiece, perfect.
Claudia has also taken the 2nd place of my favorite characters only after Tracy from DoD, I'm waiting for part 2 of the extended version.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes