4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
We are almost at the finish line folks... :lepew:

QPrey Extended Version Preview #3

I sincerely apologize for the delayed preview, and I am fully aware of the eager anticipation among all of you regarding the forthcoming update. Here's more preview from newest three scenes that will be added. Two out of the three major scenes for the upcoming update have already been completed, while the final one is currently halfway through its development. In the upcoming days, I will be focused to finalize these scenes, before sending them to our dialogue writer.
In addition to the aforementioned scenes, I also completed the re-rendering process for old version. This task has proven to be highly time-consuming, as it necessary to revamp numerous old still renders and animations to align seamlessly with the new body part. I've initially underestimate the scope of this task thinking it would be straightforward and quick. Instead, re-rendering all of still shots and animations take longer than I'd hoped because what I found is that I need to rekeys all the old animations to make it truly synchronized.

All in all, my target for the release of this new update is set for mid to late August.

On a more positive note, I have been slowly formulating several plans for the sequel, starting with the creation of plotlines and the introduction of new characters. Some of these characters will be gradually unveiled in future developments. It is important to note that the character designs presented at this stage are preliminary and are likely to undergo revisions as the project progresses.

-Rwocie

1690657440392.png

1690657476219.png

1690657507428.png

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020

I sincerely apologize for the delayed preview, and I am fully aware of the eager anticipation among all of you regarding the forthcoming update. Here's more preview from newest three scenes that will be added. Two out of the three major scenes for the upcoming update have already been completed, while the final one is currently halfway through its development. In the upcoming days, I will be focused to finalize these scenes, before sending them to our dialogue writer.
In addition to the aforementioned scenes, I also completed the re-rendering process for old version. This task has proven to be highly time-consuming, as it necessary to revamp numerous old still renders and animations to align seamlessly with the new body part. I've initially underestimate the scope of this task thinking it would be straightforward and quick. Instead, re-rendering all of still shots and animations take longer than I'd hoped because what I found is that I need to rekeys all the old animations to make it truly synchronized.

All in all, my target for the release of this new update is set for mid to late August.

On a more positive note, I have been slowly formulating several plans for the sequel, starting with the creation of plotlines and the introduction of new characters. Some of these characters will be gradually unveiled in future developments. It is important to note that the character designs presented at this stage are preliminary and are likely to undergo revisions as the project progresses.

-Rwocie

View attachment 2810405

View attachment 2810406

View attachment 2810408
thanks for sharing brother. Looks like two of my favorite games of all time will come out around the same time...This August is going to be a nice one....

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Let me guess. The games are, "Heart Problems" or "True Bond" ?
Bullseye on Heart Problems brother! But I actually liked Qprey better than True bond lol!

I am stoked for the sequel. I knew he was going to add something like that. Imagine if he tweaks the ending of the game where MC fertilizes Claudia if the player chose to creampie inside during the last sex scene. More drama will ensue for sure in the sequel if he decides to use the same character models.

Feb 1, 2018

-Rwocie

View attachment 2810405

View attachment 2810406

View attachment 2810408
Thank you for your efforts to extend the sequels...

Reactions: luisar018

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Rwocie
I wasted an entire night playing this I can't believe it.:FacePalm:

what a strange game with few choices and the game for me here ended on the 4th with this scene... then I opened the game folder and verified that the game goes until the 7th and for me it ended on the 4th with the final thanks from the DV and asking for support.:WaitWhat:

I tried to go back several saves that had the choice option and nothing has changed it keeps ending in chapter 4 I don't even know why the DV put it until the 7th if it ends on the 4th!!!!o_O
d4-12 (13).png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I wasted an entire night playing this I can't believe it.:FacePalm:

what a strange game with few choices and the game for me here ended on the 4th with this scene... then I opened the game folder and verified that the game goes until the 7th and for me it ended on the 4th with the final thanks from the DV and asking for support.:WaitWhat:

I tried to go back several saves that had the choice option and nothing has changed it keeps ending in chapter 4 I don't even know why the DV put it until the 7th if it ends on the 4th!!!!o_O
View attachment 2835749

Then you didn't read what was posted in this thread multiple times about it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
v1.1 ENDS AT CHAPTER 4. The next update will be the rest of the extended version
I didn't read it... I hadn't even seen it!!!
I downloaded it because the name of the game said complete.
And then I don't even know why there's all this here in my game folder.:unsure:
View attachment 2835752
Read it again, it's explained why the game is complete, it continues on till the end with a certain thing...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No, it will continue on without lewd, but if you use the patch, you will get the full content, but you character will have an appendage better suited for a dog....

You must use the uncensored patch to play the full game, if you don't want to see that, you will have to wait for the final update for the extended, extended is the same thing but without the appendage better suited for a dog, and a fan service scene at the lake.

flatron4242564

May 6, 2019

-Rwocie

View attachment 2810405

View attachment 2810406

View attachment 2810408

please go full incest and bring the whole family (just the girls tho)

condeorlock

Jul 1, 2023
I am new here. I wanted to say that I really like this game. The graphics are spectacular. And the story too. I would like to say, the game would be even more great if there were moaning sounds (even basic) during the sex scenes. This is a good job (I think, it's just the thought of someone without much knowledge on the subject). I hope you know how to excuse my English, I used a translator. And I want to thank the developer. Very good job, friend. Soon I will try to contribute to his Patreon. Greetings.

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
Shame there seems to be no plans for a Steam release. I'd pay, without hesitation, full price for the completed extended game on Steam. I can't afford regular Patreon subs, but I'm very willing to pay a decent amount in return for a completed story, especially one as outstanding as this. In the absence of a Steam release, when the final extended version (I assume, the erotic uncensored version) is released I am definitely going to make a one-off, one month payment to Rwocie's Patreon in the region of $15 as this is what I would expect to pay for any other Steam visual novel.

To be fair to Rwocie, everyone who has enjoyed this title here should be willing to and actually go and make the same or similar contribution. Only a moron would expect anyone else to work for nothing and after all of the time, dedication, creative genius and energy and effort Rwocie's put into this, for anyone to take something like this for nothing in return is disgusting and pathetic. To do that would be beneath contempt and there's no justification for that whatsoever. If we can afford a couple of beers, then we can each afford a one-off contribution to Rwocie. It would take as little as that, but I feel sure it would mean everything to Rwocie for us to do so in acknowledgment and honest thanks for all his initiative and efforts.

PS/Ah! I wondered how long it would take the first of the pondscum to arrive...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes