4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

I've been informed by our writer that there might be a slight delay in the dialogue due to her taking on a new full-time job. This is actually my mistake because I only provided her with the script less than three weeks ago. The final update is almost complete; it just needs the missing dialogue. Once I receive the final script, we'll be ready to roll it out.
Waiting doesn't mean that I've stopped working; rather, I will shift my focus towards further development of the sequel. In this upcoming installment, we have a new character who remains unnamed for now. She is a renowned former sportscaster who has transitioned into an independent investigative journalist. While I can't reveal too many specifics at this time, I can share that she shares a close personal connection with our protagonist and is called into action when her oldest tenant, John, goes missing.
-Rwocie

1.png
2.png
3.png
5.png 4.png

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

I've been informed by our writer that there might be a slight delay in the dialogue due to her taking on a new full-time job. This is actually my mistake because I only provided her with the script less than three weeks ago. The final update is almost complete; it just needs the missing dialogue. Once I receive the final script, we'll be ready to roll it out.
Waiting doesn't mean that I've stopped working; rather, I will shift my focus towards further development of the sequel. In this upcoming installment, we have a new character who remains unnamed for now. She is a renowned former sportscaster who has transitioned into an independent investigative journalist. While I can't reveal too many specifics at this time, I can share that she shares a close personal connection with our protagonist and is called into action when her oldest tenant, John, goes missing.
-Rwocie

View attachment 2895862
View attachment 2895863
View attachment 2895864
View attachment 2895866 View attachment 2895865
So, here enters the mommy:sneaky:

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
Then wait for the next update, you can donate once then for the completed game.....
Yes. Thank you. That is exactly what I plan to do. Once I know for sure that this updated and now fully explicit version of the original is complete I can contribute as much as I am able to afford in return for a share of the fruits of Rwocie's sublime erotic artistry and clearly prodigious, highly skilled labors. I hope many will do the same, but regardless, I shall certainly act with honor and I am truly stoked in anticipation!! The leading lady is absolutely gorgeous!

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019

-Rwocie

View attachment 2895862
View attachment 2895863
View attachment 2895864
Why is the author trying to create new characters if there are still so few sex scenes with Claudia?

Reactions: luisar018

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why is the author trying to create new characters if there are still so few sex scenes with Claudia?
Did you read it?

The final update is almost complete; it just needs the missing dialogue. Once I receive the final script, we'll be ready to roll it out.

Waiting doesn't mean that I've stopped working; rather, I will shift my focus towards further development of the sequel.

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
Did you read it?

The final update is almost complete; it just needs the missing dialogue. Once I receive the final script, we'll be ready to roll it out.

Waiting doesn't mean that I've stopped working; rather, I will shift my focus towards further development of the sequel.
As far as I understand, there will only be 1 new scene in the new update. And he's already working on a new character instead of giving us more Claudia scenes.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
As far as I understand, there will only be 1 new scene in the new update. And he's already working on a new character instead of giving us more Claudia scenes.
There were never going to be anymore scenes with her in this game besides the fan requested one he made at the lake...there are lots if you used the uncensored patch on the old version. The game is still the same but without the dog dick, and the one fan scene.....it's been said for months now.

Again, the completed game already has all scenes, you just have to use the uncensored patch, he's re-doing it so it does not contain the doggy dick, it's been explained so many times now....and only adding the fan requested scene at the lake....

The new character is for the NEXT game, the sequel.

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
There were never going to be anymore scenes with her in this game besides the fan requested one he made at the lake...there are lots if you used the uncensored patch on the old version. The game is still the same but without the dog dick, and the one fan scene.....it's been said for months now.

Again, the completed game already has all scenes, you just have to use the uncensored patch, he's re-doing it so it does not contain the doggy dick, it's been explained so many times now....and only adding the fan requested scene at the lake....

The new character is for the NEXT game, the sequel.
I used a patch and there are few sex scenes, only 3-4 pieces. Is that too much for you?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I used a patch and there are few sex scenes, only 3-4 pieces. Is that too much for you?
I'm not sure what you're trying to say, the game is already completed, he's is just re-doing the game so you don't have to use a patch and have a dog dick, and then adding a fan service lake sex scene, not sure what you don't understand about that?

The images of the "new person" are for the sequel, only he knows what characters will be in the sequel.

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
That was a truly cool game, wanna see a sequel! But it must be much larger, because this game was short, sadly….
might be an unpopular opinion here but I rather the dev create small episodes that gets updated regularly and on time instead of a large game where there is bugs, need to fix things or re-do parts. But I somewhat agree. we need a game with slightly longer sequence.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so when the update is coming?

-Rwocie

View attachment 2895862
View attachment 2895863
View attachment 2895864

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes