4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Shame there seems to be no plans for a Steam release. I'd pay, without hesitation, full price for the completed extended game on Steam. I can't afford regular Patreon subs, but I'm very willing to pay a decent amount in return for a completed story, especially one as outstanding as this. In the absence of a Steam release, when the final extended version (I assume, the erotic uncensored version) is released I am definitely going to make a one-off, one month payment to Rwocie's Patreon in the region of $15 as this is what I would expect to pay for any other Steam visual novel...
I rather pay for a complete game via steam too. I wonder if it's because steam has certain restrictions such as no beast cock, or games that looks like the MC is too young. Those tend to be the more taboo genre. Because plenty of other games like Wildlife etc... can also benefit from being released on Steam.

Reactions: luisar018

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shame there seems to be no plans for a Steam release. I'd pay, without hesitation, full price for the completed extended game on Steam. I can't afford regular Patreon subs, but I'm very willing to pay a decent amount in return for a completed story, especially one as outstanding as this.
Then wait for the next update, you can donate once then for the completed game.....

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
because of patreon's tos. There is an incest patch here
No, the game doesn't have incest what-so-ever, never did from the get go, the story is how it is, it has the beast stuff though as he got infected and started to turn. That's why the "de-censor", and also the script was re-wrote by 2 different people for incest, one makes it a sister, the other a mom.

wish this was mother son

also why did the dev hard code the names cant change it even with mods or URM
You can make it mom and son, or brother and sister...

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
No, the game doesn't have incest what-so-ever, never did from the get go, the story is how it is, it has the beast stuff though as he got infected and started to turn. That's why the "de-censor", and also the script was re-wrote by 2 different people for incest, one makes it a sister, the other a mom.

lmao I didn't see the name. I just saw mother and sister.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020

Thanks wish i had seen this before playing through most of it lol

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
makes sense thought this game is completed though, the status says so. The uncensored and censored put onto the opposite paths for what they should do, they did on mine at least.
Because uncensored is a extended version of the game dev is doing after he finished the story. Is the same story of censored version, just with extra scenes and without the dog dick

Sexcultist

Formerly 'mlepnosian'
Jun 8, 2022
What is coming next? Extended version has dog dick, or doesn't?
Read this post from SonsOLiberty:
My god, folks read a few pages back.

v1.1 is extended lewd scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously, v1.1, when you get to the "bathroom" choose the "uncensored" path to have the game play

v1.1 ENDS AT CHAPTER 4. The next update will be the rest of the extended version

If you want to PLAY THE FULL GAME, choose the "censored" path in the bathroom, but you must use the "uncensor patch" but you will play it till the end

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes